Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I'm tempted to purchase a pair of these but i can't get past the fact that i hear some complaints about the zoom air bags popping, but i havent heard any in a while. is that still a problem?
It seems like it's hit or miss. I haven't had any problems with them, but then again, I've only hooped in them a handful of times. Worst case scenario, you can always make a warranty claim with Nike and I'm sure they'll be able to issue a voucher for the retail price.

I can honestly say these have been the best shoes I've ever balled in. It's worth the "risk"

Yeah those are pretty nice.  We have a sports store around here that is selling the bel airs for 100, but I cant get myself to buy a pair because they are so damn awful.  These look nice in person though.

I'd cop bell airs for $100...

Srs? Those Breds are mine, followed by a tie between Xmas and unc camo. Love the white midsole on the UNCs. Not really a fan of the westbrook or bel airs although the westbrook is admittedly growing on me lately . honestly can't believe I'm saying that but it's truth.

Last edited:
The UNCs are my favorite by default just because I'm such a big tarheel fan, but besides that yeah I love the bel airs. Don't know why. I don't like wearing funky colored kicks casually but when it comes to hoops I don't mind standing out at all. :lol:

I hear ya... I think that's why the westbrooks are growing on me.. Most my shoes get worn to the court so crazy colors aren't a huge deal... But this has been a slow evolvement for myself... I wasnt one that jumped on the loud CW bandwagon for quite sometime and still find 90% of them undesirable and sometimes even down right disgusting.. But a little flash never hurt anyone :tongue:

Last edited:
Apparently these released in Korea today. Cant wait til they drop in the states im copping with the quickness.

Especially with my city league team being red & white

Product Code: 616345-001
Place of Origin: BLACK / WHITE-ANTHRACITE-GYM RED
Release Date: 2014-01-03

View media item 725664View media item 725665View media item 725668

they will be mine! ive been waiting for a simple Chicago colorway for awhile now. I believe I read that they release on 02/01/14.

This is really the main reason I have yet to get a pair.  That and the hefty retail price.

I prefer good lows to good mids any day of the week.  But I want to try out that unlocked zoom and flight plate.
Deezy -- I also prefer good lows to good mids.  Recently picked up a pair of the shrouded XX8s and I can tell you that it plays just like a low IMO.  Hell they feel more like socks than anything (yet still plenty of support).  Ridiculous...

Haven't tried an SE yet, but it sounds like a very similar feel.

Deezy -- I also prefer good lows to good mids.  Recently picked up a pair of the shrouded XX8s and I can tell you that it plays just like a low IMO.  Hell they feel more like socks than anything (yet still plenty of support).  Ridiculous...

Haven't tried an SE yet, but it sounds like a very similar feel.
Yeah, if I'm going to wear mids, they have to be comfortable around the ankle area.  I tried on the regular XX8's and they felt fine.

i might be the only one who has too many black / red/ white cw to buy anymore.
i am liking this cw too, but i may stay with just one pair of the christmas SE. I might comeback to it if there aren't any upcoming cw that sway me. assuming this one is still around to be bought.

Will that beautiful black red cw most likely hit the US? Or should I start searching for a Korea connect. Korea only or is it an Asia release?

I saw the Christmas SE's at my local House of Hoops yesterday. They look very nice, and even better with black laces!

Last edited:
I need those Breds. I might just sell my DS Xmas size 9.5s. They WERE the cleanest colorway to me before, but those Breds...

Had I not slready unds'd mine I would have done the same. That very thought went through my head the second I saw the breds

I may have to pull the trigger on the breds also even though I just picked up the grey camos. Lol

I'd take the breds over the X-mas any day, although I wouldn't mind having the x-mas.  Only because of that clear sole, I would only wear them to play in and I've never liked clear soles unless the court is pristine.

Back
Top Bottom