Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Well i woke up this morning to my Air Jordan XX8 "Flight before Christmas" order cancelled. If anyone can help me out with a 11.5/12 PM me please. 

wow cannot believe your order cancelled! people are definitely missing out. I wish I would have doubled up on these so i can rock them out and play ball in them.. too bad.. just gonna look good on the hardwood these wintery nights.

Eastbay had a picture of the new slate and laser orange xx8 se's cause they're giving away an autographed pair from Westbrook. Gotta think these release soon but wish we could get a release date. I'm torn between those and the Xmas.

Well i woke up this morning to my Air Jordan XX8 "Flight before Christmas" order cancelled. If anyone can help me out with a 11.5/12 PM me please. 
I'd love to find a 13 if anybody knows a spot with em. Not tryin to pay $220+ like these eBay clowns are askin.

After trying on both the 11.5 and the 12, I'd say going tts is the right call. In the 12, there's a little more room in the toe box but not enough so that it doesn't feel snug, and I think the biggest issue is that it puts the zoom bag in the right spot under the ball of my foot vs. too far back with the smaller size.

I also got to compare to the melo m10, and while performance wise I think they will be pretty similar, there are a couple differences that make them feel very different. The Melos have more of a traditional collar that is very padded and plush, whereas the XX8s have that lower cut inner bootie with the thin fuse upper hugging the ankle. Ultimately this just translates to the Melos having more support but feeling slightly more restrictive vs the xx8 where you have more flexibility but less padding and support. Also I think the lacing system on the m10 is really nice since the dynamic fit loops are slick enough to allow you to really cinch down on the laces to give you better lockdown, and the conventional eyelets up top keep it tight. Only issue is the tongue is a little too short for my taste so that the top eyelet is sitting right near the top of the tongue.

Ultimately they are both awesome shoes and I think that the main deciding factor for people will probably be aesthetics vs. the slight differences in performance. Personally I think the xx8s look sick, and that heel cup on the Melos is gross.

Yesterday, I took my dog out running in the 28 SEs and they are much better to run in than my normal nike running shoes!  It's not just a bball shoe.  It performs well for almost any sport.  I'm not sure if it was just me, but I felt like I was running faster and my dog loved it.

Yesterday, I took my dog out running in the 28 SEs and they are much better to run in than my normal nike running shoes!  It's not just a bball shoe.  It performs well for almost any sport.  I'm not sure if it was just me, but I felt like I was running faster and my dog loved it.
I can see unlocked zoom/flight plate being great for just running and training.  I've been thinking about picking up a pair of Trunner Dominate Pros for this reason.  Those have flight plate and are apparently very comfortable

Been waiting for a colorway like that.  Clean and simple and Chicago Bull-ish.

Probably be my first pair if I can get my hands on em.

IMO this type of colorways should be the first drop for any of the signature series in homage to Mr. Jordan himself.

Those breds are DOPE!

There should always be a black/red and UNC combo shoes for each release.

If anyone comes across a size 13 in that bred PM me please. Need it in my xx8 collection, hopefully drops stateside....soon

Back
Top Bottom