Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind basketball shoes having a white bottom? 

Those breds are nice and the shoes themselves are seemingly durable, but the bottom will get all dirty after one wear on the court. 

They wipe down... It's not a big deal. I actually wipe all my ball shoes after each wear in order to keep the traction as clean as possible I suggest it if you don't . Outside courts are a different issue but I don't know that I'd even suggest these for out door use with the flight plate and exposed zoom issues plus the rubber is VERY SOFT.

Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind basketball shoes having a white bottom? 

Those breds are nice and the shoes themselves are seemingly durable, but the bottom will get all dirty after one wear on the court. 
It's funny because I know they'll get dirty, but white bottoms are my favorite.  I love how the white plays off of a dark upper.

Plus, if you hoop indoors, the bottoms won't be that bad.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't worry about how clean the bottoms look and only how clean they are for traction purposes as said above.

It's about time the decent colorways began to show up for the SE.. I just couldn't get with the camo/bel air colorways.

My only wish for the black and red colorway was if the midsole/outsole colors were swapped.. Probably because I'm still sad about a certain release that happened recently.

Close up.
sick.gif
 Literally just bought a pair of shrouded carbon fiber XX8s for retail (not the pair in my sig).  

Damn I would go for these instead at 150 easy...

Those black/red ones are clean, might grab those instead of searching for Xmas.

Jordan Brand...

Please make this black/red pair more widely available.  More hoopers need to experience flight plate and will be hooked if they can get their hands on these!

happy.gif

Can't wait for these colorways to release.  I think I can finally retire my Zoom BBs.

It actually is kind of strange why they wait to release that one and drop all the camo and crazy colorways.  Kind of backwards from what they usually do.

It actually is kind of strange why they wait to release that one and drop all the camo and crazy colorways.  Kind of backwards from what they usually do.
I know it is strange...  Maybe there thought is that those camo/crazy CWs will get more exposure because of their non-traditional patterns?  No clue but that would be my guess

I know it is strange...  Maybe there thought is that those camo/crazy CWs will get more exposure because of their non-traditional patterns?  No clue but that would be my guess

Maybe they released the comos first and the solids now since they are keeping the 28's for almost 2 years. Just my thoughts.

Really need a low top version to hoop in
This is really the main reason I have yet to get a pair.  That and the hefty retail price.

I prefer good lows to good mids any day of the week.  But I want to try out that unlocked zoom and flight plate.

The grey camos are my favorite out of the camos.
Yeah those are pretty nice.  We have a sports store around here that is selling the bel airs for 100, but I cant get myself to buy a pair because they are so damn awful.  These look nice in person though.

I'm tempted to purchase a pair of these but i can't get past the fact that i hear some complaints about the zoom air bags popping, but i havent heard any in a while. is that still a problem?

Back
Top Bottom