AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPIN... JORDANS HAVENT SOLD OUT ON THE FIRST DAY IN TOOOOOO LONG... UNLESS THEY ARE XI'S. I DONT THINK THEY WILL SIT FOR WEEKS ON END BUT #IMJUSTSAYIN, GO AHEAD AND PAY RETAIL IF YOU WANT.

YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPIN... JORDANS HAVENT SOLD OUT ON THE FIRST DAY IN TOOOOOO LONG... UNLESS THEY ARE XI'S. I DONT THINK THEY WILL SIT FOR WEEKS ON END BUT #IMJUSTSAYIN, GO AHEAD AND PAY RETAIL IF YOU WANT.

To quote myself from a few pages back, these will fly under the radar.

However, I'm actually fairly surprised to see the flint grey's as much as I do around here.

To quote myself from a few pages back, these will fly under the radar.

However, I'm actually fairly surprised to see the flint grey's as much as I do around here.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

These will be copped!! Then i can put these up...
so9zyh.jpg

how fix those ?
normal size or big size run ??
thanks

how do these fit compared to the 2009 XII retro??? The 09 XII retro fits me true to size.

how do these fit compared to the 2009 XII retro??? The 09 XII retro fits me true to size.

Originally Posted by clkru

What does the size of the XII's have to do with XIII's?I just thought was a strange question.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

What does the size of the XII's have to do with XIII's?I just thought was a strange question.
laugh.gif

^^^ I mean when it comes down to it, if you're REALLY that insecure about your foot size and DONT want to go to the store and try them on... Buy 2 pair, one size a .5 bigger, then return the one you dont want. or keep both.

I've yet to find a jordan that doesnt fit me (9.5). but what do I know.

^^^ I mean when it comes down to it, if you're REALLY that insecure about your foot size and DONT want to go to the store and try them on... Buy 2 pair, one size a .5 bigger, then return the one you dont want. or keep both.

I've yet to find a jordan that doesnt fit me (9.5). but what do I know.

I got my first pair today
pimp.gif

2aj7ssz.jpg

I just couldn't wait
eek.gif
 I paid a little extra but well worth it
wink.gif
 2 more pair for me on release day
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom