AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

These will be copped!! Then i can put these up...
so9zyh.jpg

One of my favs from the "Jordan Brand" This might be my only Jordan pick-up this year.

To be continued

One of my favs from the "Jordan Brand" This might be my only Jordan pick-up this year.

To be continued

Originally Posted by kob8

Just curious, do you think the playoff 13 > cement 3?

I'm honestly passing up on the III's this sat, and double copping the playoff 13's, but thats just my personal choice.  There's a lot of heat this year from nike and I honestly dont see myself buying ALL these crazy colorways, I'm gonna wait for the black/cem 3's later this year.  Also i'm a collector and Those 3's wont ever get worn.  so i'd rather have black that'll stay decent over the years, vs the yellowing of the white.

Originally Posted by kob8

Just curious, do you think the playoff 13 > cement 3?

I'm honestly passing up on the III's this sat, and double copping the playoff 13's, but thats just my personal choice.  There's a lot of heat this year from nike and I honestly dont see myself buying ALL these crazy colorways, I'm gonna wait for the black/cem 3's later this year.  Also i'm a collector and Those 3's wont ever get worn.  so i'd rather have black that'll stay decent over the years, vs the yellowing of the white.

Don't forget about the paint chipping and cracking.

The 13s are pretty durable and if they can solve the creasing issue, would be one of the best Jordans in the Jordan line....

Don't forget about the paint chipping and cracking.

The 13s are pretty durable and if they can solve the creasing issue, would be one of the best Jordans in the Jordan line....

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

so9zyh.jpg
yo man you always killin em. didnt you post the pics of the og white/red 13's in that thread to?
I think I recognize those shelves

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

so9zyh.jpg
yo man you always killin em. didnt you post the pics of the og white/red 13's in that thread to?
I think I recognize those shelves

honestly i think these are probably gonna end up being my fav JB release this year. i'm not the biggest fan of 11's (tho concords are clean), not the biggest fan of 3's without nike air on the back, and um, yeah, i'm prolly gonna double up on these.

so far it really seems they did these right. there was never any 3M to be mad about, and the better toe box leather which is less creasable is actually an upgrade. not sure what you could complain about with these.

honestly i think these are probably gonna end up being my fav JB release this year. i'm not the biggest fan of 11's (tho concords are clean), not the biggest fan of 3's without nike air on the back, and um, yeah, i'm prolly gonna double up on these.

so far it really seems they did these right. there was never any 3M to be mad about, and the better toe box leather which is less creasable is actually an upgrade. not sure what you could complain about with these.

Back
Top Bottom