AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

These are so fresh and so clean... clean. Do you guys think these will sit on shelves like the White/Red and Flint 13s?

These are so fresh and so clean... clean. Do you guys think these will sit on shelves like the White/Red and Flint 13s?

The 50% markup of the III's got me off of those, eventhough they are on point. Im glad JB didn't mark the playoffs up that way, hopefully I can get them with my discount on release day. I'll still get two pair either way...

The 50% markup of the III's got me off of those, eventhough they are on point. Im glad JB didn't mark the playoffs up that way, hopefully I can get them with my discount on release day. I'll still get two pair either way...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

There is absolutely no way in hell these will sit for even a day.

Dude shut the hell up, you provide nothing relevant to this board. You keep hyping stuff up and your always trying to shoot someone down because your a "older head" and were younger and k ow nothing about jordans. Shut the hell up. Go to ISS with that JB-paying-me-to-hype-it-up info.

Dude shut the hell up, you provide nothing relevant to this board. You keep hyping stuff up and your always trying to shoot someone down because your a "older head" and were younger and k ow nothing about jordans. Shut the hell up. Go to ISS with that JB-paying-me-to-hype-it-up info.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Someones angry
laugh.gif

Someones angry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

In Vancouver, it took a while for the popular sizes in the White & Red to move but the Flints went real quick. I have a feeling the Playoffs will sell out within a day or two.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

In Vancouver, it took a while for the popular sizes in the White & Red to move but the Flints went real quick. I have a feeling the Playoffs will sell out within a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom