AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I got my first pair today
pimp.gif

2aj7ssz.jpg

I just couldn't wait
eek.gif
 I paid a little extra but well worth it
wink.gif
 2 more pair for me on release day
smile.gif

For those who have already copped the playoffs, do they fit just like the flints?

I finally got a pair of CDP 13's, and I swear the CDP size 10 is exactly (or almost exactly) the same size as my Flints which are a 9.5

Also, sort of OT: I had heard that the CDP 13's were poorly made but the ones I got are great, the leather is tummbled just like my flints, and that big tongue is softer than the flints. There's some other minor differences between the pairs, but both are so fresh in my opinion. Glad I finally got that pack. These sneakers are crack.

For those who have already copped the playoffs, do they fit just like the flints?

I finally got a pair of CDP 13's, and I swear the CDP size 10 is exactly (or almost exactly) the same size as my Flints which are a 9.5

Also, sort of OT: I had heard that the CDP 13's were poorly made but the ones I got are great, the leather is tummbled just like my flints, and that big tongue is softer than the flints. There's some other minor differences between the pairs, but both are so fresh in my opinion. Glad I finally got that pack. These sneakers are crack.

No new box for these? Or is the box for the cements just a special thing for the III's only? I thought in 2011 they were all new box's???? No?

No new box for these? Or is the box for the cements just a special thing for the III's only? I thought in 2011 they were all new box's???? No?

^you'll see them midway this year, as soon as start releasing the Vs and VIIs. That's whats gonna differentiate them from the 06s-07's.

^you'll see them midway this year, as soon as start releasing the Vs and VIIs. That's whats gonna differentiate them from the 06s-07's.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Got my pair today. They are perfect! Quality, look, etc
Looks good!
pimp.gif
 x2 Cements for me and x2 Playoff XIIIs! Then a JB break 'till the True Blues III, Black Cements III & Concords XI...

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Got my pair today. They are perfect! Quality, look, etc
Looks good!
pimp.gif
 x2 Cements for me and x2 Playoff XIIIs! Then a JB break 'till the True Blues III, Black Cements III & Concords XI...

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by kob8

Just curious, do you think the playoff 13 > cement 3?

Hell yes !! but I copped the IIIs also and will be picking up two pairs of these
Me 2!!! hahaha
laugh.gif

Yeah, I am thinking the same thing....Gonna try to grab a second pair...

For those that have them, do yours run a little big?  Seems like I need to go a half size down....

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by kob8

Just curious, do you think the playoff 13 > cement 3?

Hell yes !! but I copped the IIIs also and will be picking up two pairs of these
Me 2!!! hahaha
laugh.gif

Yeah, I am thinking the same thing....Gonna try to grab a second pair...

For those that have them, do yours run a little big?  Seems like I need to go a half size down....

Back
Top Bottom