AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Hi guys who got them early, do these fit big?

ie/ AJXIII CDP I wear size 10, but wht/red I wear 9.5

Please let me know ! Thanks

would it honestly kill you to read a few pages?  pretty sure this has been addressed MULTIPLE times.
My dude, I just went back a bunch of pages and I couldn't find a definitive answer. 

I asked a similar  question about the comparison between the CDP 13's fit and the retros being released this year.  I guess it's common knowledge that the CDP's fit either true to size or small, none of them fit big.  I just wanted to make sure the playoffs fit like the flints, because I'm buying them online and don't want to order two sizes - which is something I've done (many times) in the past.  But since I want two pairs I want them both to be the same size.

so (anybody else) who has pre-ordered and received the playoffs AND ALSO own the cdp's AND ALSO owns the flints, could you please help a fellow NTer out with that info on the official fit?  Please and thank you.

@SeeMoney--I normally get 11.5's, but I took a sz 11 in the playoffs and they fit great..not tight or anything. Not sure if that helps you out or not..dont want you to go down a half size and it not work out for you..

@SeeMoney--I normally get 11.5's, but I took a sz 11 in the playoffs and they fit great..not tight or anything. Not sure if that helps you out or not..dont want you to go down a half size and it not work out for you..

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Got my pair today. They are perfect! Quality, look, etc
Straight fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow im so impress with the quality and material on these bad boys,Jordan brand did a great job in these long awaited og colorway of the XIII's,you can't go wrong with black J's,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Wow im so impress with the quality and material on these bad boys,Jordan brand did a great job in these long awaited og colorway of the XIII's,you can't go wrong with black J's,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Thanks for all the love on my pics guys....for those wondering on sizing, they are very true to size. So get your normal size.

Thanks for all the love on my pics guys....for those wondering on sizing, they are very true to size. So get your normal size.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I went back two pages and found your answer, true to size.

Wait, wut?  You mean you can reference past pages for information on this site??

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I went back two pages and found your answer, true to size.

Wait, wut?  You mean you can reference past pages for information on this site??

Back
Top Bottom