AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ They are legit but
indifferent.gif
@ $214 total for my size. I'm not paying more than retail.
Only Chumps pay more than retail..... 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

@SeeMoney--I normally get 11.5's, but I took a sz 11 in the playoffs and they fit great..not tight or anything. Not sure if that helps you out or not..dont want you to go down a half size and it not work out for you..

good looks, thank you.  I am going to buy them in the same size I got the flints, and assume that the CDP XIII's just ran small. 

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

@SeeMoney--I normally get 11.5's, but I took a sz 11 in the playoffs and they fit great..not tight or anything. Not sure if that helps you out or not..dont want you to go down a half size and it not work out for you..

good looks, thank you.  I am going to buy them in the same size I got the flints, and assume that the CDP XIII's just ran small. 

Hey this is for whoever got their pair of playoff 13's early, I suggeat they should show pics of theirs. Share the wealth.

Hey this is for whoever got their pair of playoff 13's early, I suggeat they should show pics of theirs. Share the wealth.

Back
Top Bottom