AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YEP. PAYING EXTRA FOR GR JORDANS UNLESS THEY ARE 11S MAKES NO SENSE ANYMORE. SHOULD BE AN EASY COP. THE MAINSTREAM IS STARTING TO MOVE ON FROM JORDANS LEAVING MAINLY SNEAKERHEADS FIENDING FOR THEM.

What is mainstream going for then. I thought Jordans, Dunks and AF1's were mainstream?

YEP. PAYING EXTRA FOR GR JORDANS UNLESS THEY ARE 11S MAKES NO SENSE ANYMORE. SHOULD BE AN EASY COP. THE MAINSTREAM IS STARTING TO MOVE ON FROM JORDANS LEAVING MAINLY SNEAKERHEADS FIENDING FOR THEM.

What is mainstream going for then. I thought Jordans, Dunks and AF1's were mainstream?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by vipersupra

To all dat have recent or old 13s, does yours wiggle? Jus tryna finf out if this has been happening to other pairs aswell

What do you mean by wiggle?

Watch d review of nightwing for these on youtube. In like middle part of it he talks about wiggling of his pair. Pretty muuch un even sole. =/

I just watched that video, I've never see that before. I had too go check my XIII's and none of my pairs have this problem.

They might be B grades, or that's how this shoe was made.

To all dat have recent or old 13s, does yours wiggle? Jus tryna finf out if this has been happening to other pairs aswell

What do you mean by wiggle?

Watch d review of nightwing for these on youtube. In like middle part of it he talks about wiggling of his pair. Pretty muuch un even sole. =/

I just watched that video, I've never see that before. I had too go check my XIII's and none of my pairs have this problem.

They might be B grades, or that's how this shoe was made.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

CitySole has them up for pre-order at 190.00 plus shipping

Thanks, but I'll wait until RD. No need to pay extra.
I was just letting those who want them early know, im with Memphis im past buying early and over retail, especially with everything being so readily available  

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

CitySole has them up for pre-order at 190.00 plus shipping

Thanks, but I'll wait until RD. No need to pay extra.
I was just letting those who want them early know, im with Memphis im past buying early and over retail, especially with everything being so readily available  

^^I know, Im not trying to be a jerk. I appreciate the info I'm just not paying over retail for these.

^^I know, Im not trying to be a jerk. I appreciate the info I'm just not paying over retail for these.

Yea with the reselling and the whole "must cop day one are it will sell out" thing has definitely got a lot of the mainstream turned off from jays now 
I mean people will still love them but if they don't do some thing about the reselling don't see JB having a long future 

Yea with the reselling and the whole "must cop day one are it will sell out" thing has definitely got a lot of the mainstream turned off from jays now 
I mean people will still love them but if they don't do some thing about the reselling don't see JB having a long future 

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

for today......these have been through hell and back!!!!! might need another pair.....too dope!!!!
those aren't even beat though
laugh.gif
... but if its 1 of your favorite shoes i could see why you would want 2 pairs
pimp.gif
... can't wait until release day
devil.gif

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

for today......these have been through hell and back!!!!! might need another pair.....too dope!!!!
those aren't even beat though
laugh.gif
... but if its 1 of your favorite shoes i could see why you would want 2 pairs
pimp.gif
... can't wait until release day
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom