AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

How about no.

But it's all opinion.

Either way, wishing that those were dropping instead of these are pointless now considering that these are factually dropping in 20 days
laugh.gif

Not like JB would check this thread, suddenly scrap the Playoffs release and rush the Blk/Reds out instead.

How about no.

But it's all opinion.

Either way, wishing that those were dropping instead of these are pointless now considering that these are factually dropping in 20 days
laugh.gif

Not like JB would check this thread, suddenly scrap the Playoffs release and rush the Blk/Reds out instead.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Saw these today and I like but flints and white reds are closer to OG.

LMFAO you must be 12 yrs old, cause you my friend have no clue what yu are talking ab0ut. BAN this person!!

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Saw these today and I like but flints and white reds are closer to OG.

LMFAO you must be 12 yrs old, cause you my friend have no clue what yu are talking ab0ut. BAN this person!!

Ay, anybody got their playoff 13's early should show theirs off. Take those pics and post them on niketalk.

Ay, anybody got their playoff 13's early should show theirs off. Take those pics and post them on niketalk.

been counting the days and hours...goodthing i get my kicks usually at least a week n a half early....3 pairs of my grails, easy

been counting the days and hours...goodthing i get my kicks usually at least a week n a half early....3 pairs of my grails, easy

anyone know where i can cop these online or in the chicago area now? sz 12

these & the vii's in april will keep me straight until the banned 1's or the white/blk/red 1's drop all these other jb releases look
eyes.gif

anyone know where i can cop these online or in the chicago area now? sz 12

these & the vii's in april will keep me straight until the banned 1's or the white/blk/red 1's drop all these other jb releases look
eyes.gif

less than 2 weeks.  Been checking the calendar daily, making sure tomorrow's not the 26th. lol.  Everyone who wants these should get a pair with no issues.

less than 2 weeks.  Been checking the calendar daily, making sure tomorrow's not the 26th. lol.  Everyone who wants these should get a pair with no issues.

^^^^Disagreed. Playoffs, Flints, White/Black/True Red>Bred all day long. but to each as own

^^^^Disagreed. Playoffs, Flints, White/Black/True Red>Bred all day long. but to each as own

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

CANT WAIT!

What up mikey, I see that ur back, were u copping these at.
Yessir Fam! Cant Keep Me Out The Mix
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

....I Dragged On Making A New SN, Was Lurking For A MINUTE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hmm...Back Out in Iowa for the semester but I'm forsure coming home....Probably Northriverside or Harlem and Irving Plaza where one of my connects works 
smokin.gif

Hbu fam? Coppin Them Foams Saturday?

Back
Top Bottom