AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

thinking about trading my altitudes for these when they drop, dont really feel like coppin two pairs of the same kicks in one year

thinking about trading my altitudes for these when they drop, dont really feel like coppin two pairs of the same kicks in one year

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

they are not the same though... 
ohwell.gif

they are not the same though... 
ohwell.gif

These crap twice all over the Altitudes any day.  

These crap twice all over the Altitudes any day.  

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Black and red are the best colorway ever on any shoe

no.
indifferent.gif

your life must be boring.
tired.gif

just kiddin'...
laugh.gif

bred's are def smooth, but a bit same ol' same ol'...

the playoff's are just stealthy, simple yet effective, and that yellow ring around the jumpman just sets them off...

copping my pair with 30% off on release day.

can't freakin' wait!

I respect your opinion... I like the Playoffs too.
pimp.gif

But you talkin about "same ol, same ol" ... the Playoffs are plain as hell compared to the Breds. 
laugh.gif

see, i think playoff's are def more unique, and just stealthy. the black on black, the red on the bottom, the white pods, the yellow ring around the jump man, just sets them apart from the obvious, same bred colorway they throw on every single jb shoe (obviously because of chicago, but i'm sayin')...

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Black and red are the best colorway ever on any shoe

no.
indifferent.gif

your life must be boring.
tired.gif

just kiddin'...
laugh.gif

bred's are def smooth, but a bit same ol' same ol'...

the playoff's are just stealthy, simple yet effective, and that yellow ring around the jumpman just sets them off...

copping my pair with 30% off on release day.

can't freakin' wait!

I respect your opinion... I like the Playoffs too.
pimp.gif

But you talkin about "same ol, same ol" ... the Playoffs are plain as hell compared to the Breds. 
laugh.gif

see, i think playoff's are def more unique, and just stealthy. the black on black, the red on the bottom, the white pods, the yellow ring around the jump man, just sets them apart from the obvious, same bred colorway they throw on every single jb shoe (obviously because of chicago, but i'm sayin')...

I can't wait for these. Well I mean I can, I've had plenty of chances to get them early. I love how these look and since I couldn't cop when they first dropped, they're definitely gettin picked up. My favorite xiii's are mos def breds, altitudes, chutneys and these. Never really liked any of the others.

I can't wait for these. Well I mean I can, I've had plenty of chances to get them early. I love how these look and since I couldn't cop when they first dropped, they're definitely gettin picked up. My favorite xiii's are mos def breds, altitudes, chutneys and these. Never really liked any of the others.

Back
Top Bottom