AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

^^^ I love that commercial
pimp.gif

Hey can someone please tell me where I can get these early right now in a size 14 I need these now dont want to wait was sold by the rick ross picture.

Hey can someone please tell me where I can get these early right now in a size 14 I need these now dont want to wait was sold by the rick ross picture.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

also, if anyone saw the youtube review of the playoffs by nightwing, he was talkn about the wiggling of the pair he got, mine wiggled crazy. both pair did. idk if 13s soles are suppose to be like that but its just ridick to know that they are not equally flat or what not.. the right pair around the ankle area is a little loose as if a fat footed person tried them on without walkn in them. i could be just trippin but i notice it when i tried them on. so i laced both tight all the way up to have it somewhat tight not as loose....

i think ricky ross tried on your pair bruh.
laugh.gif

99j6mr.jpg

also, if anyone saw the youtube review of the playoffs by nightwing, he was talkn about the wiggling of the pair he got, mine wiggled crazy. both pair did. idk if 13s soles are suppose to be like that but its just ridick to know that they are not equally flat or what not.. the right pair around the ankle area is a little loose as if a fat footed person tried them on without walkn in them. i could be just trippin but i notice it when i tried them on. so i laced both tight all the way up to have it somewhat tight not as loose....

laugh.gif

99j6mr.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

99j6mr.jpg

now it make sense!! thats a big possibility. i wonder how much my pair will cost if i say "tried on by rick ross" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

99j6mr.jpg

now it make sense!! thats a big possibility. i wonder how much my pair will cost if i say "tried on by rick ross" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Is it me or the hype on these has completely died down because of the All-Star Sneakers, & BHMs Nike is releasing...
In my opinion one of the more Iconic Jordans, XIIIs esp. these colorway

This is a good thing I guess, people are completely broke when this sneakers come around easy cop.. I'll be like when I walk in a store..�

AHH?? OH OH!! Give me one of those, one of those too, OH! and these as well OH!! and add these also please thank you!!...

"Jordan Scores 43 In Wingtips"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Is it me or the hype on these has completely died down because of the All-Star Sneakers, & BHMs Nike is releasing...
In my opinion one of the more Iconic Jordans, XIIIs esp. these colorway

This is a good thing I guess, people are completely broke when this sneakers come around easy cop.. I'll be like when I walk in a store..�

AHH?? OH OH!! Give me one of those, one of those too, OH! and these as well OH!! and add these also please thank you!!...

"Jordan Scores 43 In Wingtips"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I keep telling myself to pass on these.... but GOD DAMN some of these pics make me second guess it
I was saying the same thing. Was about to pass on these and pick up a 2nd pair of WC III's. Changed my mind and will be scooping these up in 3 weeks.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I keep telling myself to pass on these.... but GOD DAMN some of these pics make me second guess it
I was saying the same thing. Was about to pass on these and pick up a 2nd pair of WC III's. Changed my mind and will be scooping these up in 3 weeks.

To all dat have recent or old 13s, does yours wiggle? Jus tryna finf out if this has been happening to other pairs aswell

To all dat have recent or old 13s, does yours wiggle? Jus tryna finf out if this has been happening to other pairs aswell

Back
Top Bottom