AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by vipersupra

To all dat have recent or old 13s, does yours wiggle? Jus tryna finf out if this has been happening to other pairs aswell

What do you mean by wiggle?

To all dat have recent or old 13s, does yours wiggle? Jus tryna finf out if this has been happening to other pairs aswell

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Don't have the money for them as of now, you guys think they will sit like the red/white 13s?

probably not
frown.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Don't have the money for them as of now, you guys think they will sit like the red/white 13s?
In my honest opinion, I think this will sit maybe for a few days until people realizes that these have released..
With everybody going crazy on Kobes, Durants, & LeBrons, The Hype on these have considerably died down or to none at all..

The Buzz here in Chicago is Rose, Everything D.Rose is instant copped.. Heck! When I showed my nephew my Cement IIIs he told me right away "Ugly!!"

Maybe on some Low key spots might sit a lil longer..

But then again it'll can change overnight.

In my honest opinion, I think this will sit maybe for a few days until people realizes that these have released..
With everybody going crazy on Kobes, Durants, & LeBrons, The Hype on these have considerably died down or to none at all..

The Buzz here in Chicago is Rose, Everything D.Rose is instant copped.. Heck! When I showed my nephew my Cement IIIs he told me right away "Ugly!!"

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

hope so money is tight a** hell over in my pockets
ohwell.gif

but dam i know if i pass these resellers will have me waiting 4 years for the re-retro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

hope so money is tight a** hell over in my pockets
ohwell.gif

but dam i know if i pass these resellers will have me waiting 4 years for the re-retro
laugh.gif

Its good if these sit for weeks or even days. Its only for people that appreciate these shoes truly anyways. Not the hypebeasts and resellers. Imo these r crack. Verry simple yet nastyy lookn. Feels great aswell. One more for me. =) (got me singin black and yellow black and yellow.)

Its good if these sit for weeks or even days. Its only for people that appreciate these shoes truly anyways. Not the hypebeasts and resellers. Imo these r crack. Verry simple yet nastyy lookn. Feels great aswell. One more for me. =) (got me singin black and yellow black and yellow.)

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Watch d review of nightwing for these on youtube. In like middle part of it he talks about wiggling of his pair. Pretty muuch un even sole. =/

YEP. PAYING EXTRA FOR GR JORDANS UNLESS THEY ARE 11S MAKES NO SENSE ANYMORE. SHOULD BE AN EASY COP. THE MAINSTREAM IS STARTING TO MOVE ON FROM JORDANS LEAVING MAINLY SNEAKERHEADS FIENDING FOR THEM.

Watch d review of nightwing for these on youtube. In like middle part of it he talks about wiggling of his pair. Pretty muuch un even sole. =/

YEP. PAYING EXTRA FOR GR JORDANS UNLESS THEY ARE 11S MAKES NO SENSE ANYMORE. SHOULD BE AN EASY COP. THE MAINSTREAM IS STARTING TO MOVE ON FROM JORDANS LEAVING MAINLY SNEAKERHEADS FIENDING FOR THEM.

I just watched that video, I've never see that before. I had too go check my XIII's and none of my pairs have this problem.

I just watched that video, I've never see that before. I had too go check my XIII's and none of my pairs have this problem.

Back
Top Bottom