Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I really, really hate to complain about JB making minor differences/changes when they retro shoes, but this is just ridiculous. The 3M dotting on the side panels MADE this shoe, the blend of the smooth cool gray contrasted with the french blue, topped off by the BLINGING 3M.... such a shame. I might pass on these unfortunately.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^WHY COP FOR 180 WHEN YOU CAN COP FOR 150 AND BELOW COME NOVEMBER? IF I DECIDE TO COP, 30% DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED. READILY AVAILABLE....

haha,do what suits you man.  If the other guys thinks 250 is the way to go, then i wont say nothing.  Was just trying to help.  

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

I really, really hate to complain about JB making minor differences/changes when they retro shoes, but this is just ridiculous. The 3M dotting on the side panels MADE this shoe, the blend of the smooth cool gray contrasted with the french blue, topped off by the BLINGING 3M.... such a shame. I might pass on these unfortunately.

EXACTLY! Which thus explains my gripe at them charging $10 bucks more. Not to mention the fact these will more than likely bleed like its predecessor. 

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

dtb00201 wrote:
Dudes are really crying over a $10 increase for a shoe that released 13 years ago. The $50 xi increase is one thing, but $10 isn't really anything to complain about considering every retro has gone up in price.

They retroed them in 2005.

Im one that is for sure not going to pay that 160 price. F that.

Go ahead and be happy with it. I aint. I cant stand the mark up in price and the downfall in quality.

160 for some BS Jordan. 
indifferent.gif

100% AGREE!!  
sick.gif
 That's is just greed for a significant decrease of quality in return. 
tired.gif
 AND on top of that, JB gives kicks to celebrities that can afford the shoes easy .... only to market it to the general masses who cannot copp at retail cost.  Just b/c you see Wale, Kanye, Drake, or other rappers/celebs rockin' kicks, doesn't mean those same kicks are that great in the first place.  The same thing goes for ads on tv and in movies; it's the same premise.  It's good to be a critical thinker. 
Back to the XIIIs, they crease like mad.  So I'll be passin' on a $160 cost.  No way are they worth that scratch.  I can pay it, but I'm not going to support JB's efforts to recoup lost sales on those ridiculously priced $190 AJ 2009s.  Don't fall victim to JB's sales antics.

dtb00201 wrote:
Dudes are really crying over a $10 increase for a shoe that released 13 years ago. The $50 xi increase is one thing, but $10 isn't really anything to complain about considering every retro has gone up in price.

They retroed th

Go ahead and be happy with it. I aint. I cant stand the mark up in price and the downfall in quality.

160 for some BS Jordan. 
indifferent.gif

whoops ... double post.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

why cop for 250 when you can buy off the bay right now for 180.... retail + tax and shipping and get it 2 months ahead. not bad.

What site can I cop for $180?????

I think the 3M removal is very selfish of JB & the $10 markup is just  plain greedy.
grin.gif
 But my '05s have that pink bleeding & I always use my friend's discount, so I will be purchasing.

dtb00201 wrote:

160 for some BS Jordan. 
indifferent.gif

How can anyone buy these
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....the o5's go for 160-225 on here and Ebay!?!?! Take a stand
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

dtb00201 wrote:

160 for some BS Jordan. 
indifferent.gif

How can anyone buy these
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

How can anyone buy these
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Only if you have a kid size foot.  
laugh.gif

You're tripping.  

oh really, kid size foot?  I wear a sz 14 and I bought my 05 pair for $200 flat this past year, almost deadstock condition.

Bought mine for 135 shippd. Ds. So yea it is possible to get it evn if ur not in kids size. Lol sitdown broskee

Guy on ebay offered me a DS pair of size 11 from 05 for 160, I should have jumped on it as the auction is at 180 now... But I have 2 pairs already, didn't really need another :/

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Bought mine for 135 shippd. Ds. So yea it is possible to get it evn if ur not in kids size. Lol sitdown broskee

Really?  Is that towards me.  If so, lame attempt.   
grin.gif

The typical size runs that are more expensive are the 9.5 through 12.  

I'm just saying these don't come a dime a dozen at that price of $160 or less, like dude was describing them as.   

You can find your hidden gems every so often. 

grin.gif

I'm just saying these don't come a dime a dozen at that price of $160 or less, like dude was describing them as.   

a9416c1c966f31fdcb496b7f5c9b192131a3ff3c_r.jpg
  Oh...you mean like these?
roll.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Thanks. lol

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

grin.gif

a9416c1c966f31fdcb496b7f5c9b192131a3ff3c_r.jpg
  Oh...you mean like these?
roll.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Thanks. lol

F da shoes dat poster go HARD in da background lol jp

i have the retros already from 05 but i went ahead and ordered mine from marqueesole and hope to receive them soon and in a search for the OG's as we speak.....and yes you can find them retros for under $225 in men size i got mine 2 years ago $160 DS

Back
Top Bottom