Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jonwin

I really wanna cop these. Can't decide if I wanna just wait til release date and get em or just go to one of these sites everybody's been posting and pay a little more for them.

Same here

I like these a lot. But with the Red/Whites dropping, the only way I'd cop these would be if i got them on discount, which probably won't happen because these are QS
30t6p3b.gif

I like these a lot. But with the Red/Whites dropping, the only way I'd cop these would be if i got them on discount, which probably won't happen because these are QS
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

ok so if this are QS, then why they got RD?

I doubt they are a QS since they come in kids sizes
yeah i dont thnk so anymore either....sites gettin them 2 early (Not including early release sites) with QS releases stores dont get shipments til a few days before-maybe a week before. stores have em already. They have kid sizes, they had a RD for a good minute as well. plus pics and news about this surfaced a long time ago as well

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

ok so if this are QS, then why they got RD?

I doubt they are a QS since they come in kids sizes
yeah i dont thnk so anymore either....sites gettin them 2 early (Not including early release sites) with QS releases stores dont get shipments til a few days before-maybe a week before. stores have em already. They have kid sizes, they had a RD for a good minute as well. plus pics and news about this surfaced a long time ago as well

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

got my two 10.5's in hand, but my job done blocked off photobucket so i can't post pics till later
**HERE ARE THE PICS**

all in all i'm happy w/ them
+ run true to size
+ the leather feels nice on them
+ the brighter neon bottoms are a nice touch compared to the previous release
+ and you can definitely tell they spent more time making these the stitching and the form of the mesh overlay were done really well
- only cons on the shoe is the shiny material in the midsole area my pairs didn't have too many blemishes, but there ARE some which i'm not madd at anyways cuz they'll get there after a few wears anyways
You cop in the city fam?

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

got my two 10.5's in hand, but my job done blocked off photobucket so i can't post pics till later
**HERE ARE THE PICS**

all in all i'm happy w/ them
+ run true to size
+ the leather feels nice on them
+ the brighter neon bottoms are a nice touch compared to the previous release
+ and you can definitely tell they spent more time making these the stitching and the form of the mesh overlay were done really well
- only cons on the shoe is the shiny material in the midsole area my pairs didn't have too many blemishes, but there ARE some which i'm not madd at anyways cuz they'll get there after a few wears anyways
You cop in the city fam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom