Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wish that midsole was suede... is this the first time we've seen this shiny midsole? not even sure what material that is.

I kinda wish that midsole was suede... is this the first time we've seen this shiny midsole? not even sure what material that is.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

http://www.sneakerpost.co...n-13-retro-altitude.aspx

sneakerpost has the Altitude's up

size 8 and 9 gone

there 100% legit and have great service

THANKS FOR THE INFO FAM..JUST ORDER MINE
pimp.gif

damn i see they sold out i hope dude remembers me on my next order
sneaker post has such fast shipping i should be getting my pair today 
pimp.gif

almost got gang bang by some crappy store for a pair yesterday 

3 different shops

2 the same business 

and the other a chain of small mom and pop stores wanted $260,00 a pair  

mom and pop shops are talking advantage of these being a low quality release and remember the prices of the OG from 2005 so there banging people in the head for these 

but with out waiting on a line or running around like a fool for shoes like i used to (thats's not to say i would not do it again)

i gave in at the $200.00 price point that I believe is fair for this shoe and i suggest  if you live in the nyc area and can get these for $200.00 or under jump on them 

i aint copped shoes in a long while but i wanted these with no line up b.s. 

plus i question this as a "limited release" since there are kid sizes 

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

http://www.sneakerpost.co...n-13-retro-altitude.aspx

sneakerpost has the Altitude's up

size 8 and 9 gone

there 100% legit and have great service

THANKS FOR THE INFO FAM..JUST ORDER MINE
pimp.gif

damn i see they sold out i hope dude remembers me on my next order
sneaker post has such fast shipping i should be getting my pair today 
pimp.gif

almost got gang bang by some crappy store for a pair yesterday 

3 different shops

2 the same business 

and the other a chain of small mom and pop stores wanted $260,00 a pair  

mom and pop shops are talking advantage of these being a low quality release and remember the prices of the OG from 2005 so there banging people in the head for these 

but with out waiting on a line or running around like a fool for shoes like i used to (thats's not to say i would not do it again)

i gave in at the $200.00 price point that I believe is fair for this shoe and i suggest  if you live in the nyc area and can get these for $200.00 or under jump on them 

i aint copped shoes in a long while but i wanted these with no line up b.s. 

plus i question this as a "limited release" since there are kid sizes 

Im really not surprised that they flew away as fast as they did, they were "limited" anything with that tag never sits... well except for the 2010 flints

Im really not surprised that they flew away as fast as they did, they were "limited" anything with that tag never sits... well except for the 2010 flints

UTA is preparing for another restock. Doubt these are that limited. Will try to cop a pair when they post them back up.

UTA is preparing for another restock. Doubt these are that limited. Will try to cop a pair when they post them back up.

i can't even front i wasn't prepared wardrobe-wise for this i have nothing that kinda green in my closet for these i'll change that this weekend tho

i can't even front i wasn't prepared wardrobe-wise for this i have nothing that kinda green in my closet for these i'll change that this weekend tho

Just left the mall, and every store is getting these, including finishline. They're all supposed to be opening at regular times, but I'll be there early regardless.

Just left the mall, and every store is getting these, including finishline. They're all supposed to be opening at regular times, but I'll be there early regardless.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I thought major chains dont get Quick Strikes..

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I thought major chains dont get Quick Strikes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom