Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

http://www.sneakerpost.co...n-13-retro-altitude.aspx

sneakerpost has the Altitude's up

size 8 and 9 gone

there 100% legit and have great service

Thanks for the head's up. I appreciate it.
smile.gif

Shoetrends got em up for 200 as well if anybody wants to pull that trigger. but anyway whats going on with these a quickstrike with gs sizes? is it limited of not? my spots wont speak on numbers

Shoetrends got em up for 200 as well if anybody wants to pull that trigger. but anyway whats going on with these a quickstrike with gs sizes? is it limited of not? my spots wont speak on numbers

koncrete kickz & asmathews from the looks of it...i don't think there's any 3M under the mesh it just looks like an grey base overlayed w/ mesh to give it a 3M look, but i don't think it's there i'll take a pic w/ flash later cuz my craptapular phone doesn't have one

koncrete kickz & asmathews from the looks of it...i don't think there's any 3M under the mesh it just looks like an grey base overlayed w/ mesh to give it a 3M look, but i don't think it's there i'll take a pic w/ flash later cuz my craptapular phone doesn't have one

Sorry but im not buying this QS BS how could it be a QS release when they are all over ebay, ShoeTrends have restocked like 2 times, now SneakerPost and UTA have FSR up. Come on JB stop trying to hype up your shoes. If you just step up the quality you wouldnt have to lie about the your production numbers

Sorry but im not buying this QS BS how could it be a QS release when they are all over ebay, ShoeTrends have restocked like 2 times, now SneakerPost and UTA have FSR up. Come on JB stop trying to hype up your shoes. If you just step up the quality you wouldnt have to lie about the your production numbers

I really wanna cop these. Can't decide if I wanna just wait til release date and get em or just go to one of these sites everybody's been posting and pay a little more for them.

I really wanna cop these. Can't decide if I wanna just wait til release date and get em or just go to one of these sites everybody's been posting and pay a little more for them.

Originally Posted by jonwin

Same here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom