Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if these will be discounted on Swoosh?

The Flints were only 96, so I'm hoping these will too

Does anyone know if these will be discounted on Swoosh?

The Flints were only 96, so I'm hoping these will too

got my two 10.5's in hand, but my job done blocked off photobucket so i can't post pics till later
**HERE ARE THE PICS**

all in all i'm happy w/ them
+ run true to size
+ the leather feels nice on them
+ the brighter neon bottoms are a nice touch compared to the previous release
+ and you can definitely tell they spent more time making these the stitching and the form of the mesh overlay were done really well
- only cons on the shoe is the shiny material in the midsole area my pairs didn't have too many blemishes, but there ARE some which i'm not madd at anyways cuz they'll get there after a few wears anyways

got my two 10.5's in hand, but my job done blocked off photobucket so i can't post pics till later
**HERE ARE THE PICS**

+ run true to size
+ and you can definitely tell they spent more time making these the stitching and the form of the mesh overlay were done really well
- only cons on the shoe is the shiny material in the midsole area my pairs didn't have too many blemishes, but there ARE some which i'm not madd at anyways cuz they'll get there after a few wears anyways

tired.gif
 It's gonna' be like that at the Fl mall? Smh..what's the price point on these? 160?

Just ordered mine yesterday, should be here Thursday afternoon. Can't wait, will post pictures ASAP comparing them to Flints, as well as on foot.

Just ordered mine yesterday, should be here Thursday afternoon. Can't wait, will post pictures ASAP comparing them to Flints, as well as on foot.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

+ run true to size
- only cons on the shoe is the shiney material in the midsole area my pairs didn't have too many blemishes, but there ARE some which i'm not madd at anyways cuz they'll get there after a few wears anyways
How is the 3M on them is it like the 05s flints are more like the 2010 flints ?

+ run true to size
- only cons on the shoe is the shiney material in the midsole area my pairs didn't have too many blemishes, but there ARE some which i'm not madd at anyways cuz they'll get there after a few wears anyways

So many people hating on these, simply because their exclusive. Honestly, i've wanted this a whole lot more then the Flints and I already have the Flints... Wayyyy too many people rocking the Flints which caused me to kinda look passed them. The mesh on these makes the shoe look great, the electric neon green is fantastic. better quality then the Flints, better color combination. 3M isn't crazy, but it's definately there. On a scale of 1-10 I give this shoe a 9, I give the Flints a 8.

So many people hating on these, simply because their exclusive. Honestly, i've wanted this a whole lot more then the Flints and I already have the Flints... Wayyyy too many people rocking the Flints which caused me to kinda look passed them. The mesh on these makes the shoe look great, the electric neon green is fantastic. better quality then the Flints, better color combination. 3M isn't crazy, but it's definately there. On a scale of 1-10 I give this shoe a 9, I give the Flints a 8.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

+ run true to size
^same question I had...

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

+ run true to size
^same question I had...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom