Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by freshair

seriously though.. how funny would it be if JB decided to expose all the fakes and switch it up to 45 last minute?? Maybe thats why they havent released the official pics
That will never happen. Jordan himself will not allow that to happen on a general release. Jordan himself said back in 1996 that 45 is a bad lucky number. If there are changes which I doubt, the changing from 23 to 45 is not one of them.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

sad thing is there is still a member on here who runs a "legit" shoe business and made a $50 bet with me yet he has yet to acknowledge any of my posts calling him out on it. I won the bet well because he sold the exact shoes he called "crappy" that SDS, AR, and all other sites sold.

still waiting for my $50 if your willing to man up to your bet.
oh u mean 23penny?? haa yea he gets some legit stuff and sprinkles in that sds, AR stuff to camoflauge it.. 

sad thing is there is still a member on here who runs a "legit" shoe business and made a $50 bet with me yet he has yet to acknowledge any of my posts calling him out on it. I won the bet well because he sold the exact shoes he called "crappy" that SDS, AR, and all other sites sold.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Let it go.

Originally Posted by scoop99

seriously though.. how funny would it be if JB decided to expose all the fakes and switch it up to 45 last minute?? Maybe thats why they havent released the official pics
That will never happen. Jordan himself will not allow that to happen on a general release. Jordan himself said back in 1996 that 45 is a bad lucky number. If there are changes which I doubt, the changing from 23 to 45 is not one of them.
they wouldnt even think about wasting material on samples if that was the case.. and why would they give drake a pair? knowing he's such a public figure. Dont get me wrong, Ive heard what youre saying before. But u just never know with JB though. 

Originally Posted by scoop99

they wouldnt even think about wasting material on samples if that was the case.. and why would they give drake a pair? knowing he's such a public figure. Dont get me wrong, Ive heard what youre saying before. But u just never know with JB though. 
You might be right. I think the ones with 45 on the back will not be a general release, it would ONLY be a super limited quantities/sample mostly for celebrities or those who are willing to pay the price. Just like many samples that were not be released to the public like the blue laser 4's and many others. An example is DWade who had the carmines with Nike Air on it, and that was a couple of years before the CDP Carmines came out with jumpman air. The reason I think that JB will not release the 45 to the public is because I do not see MJ approving it. But on the other hand, the banned 1's did release with Nike Air before they got scrapped and ended at the outlets. <Jordan shrugs>

I can't justify myself pulling the trigger on these from any resellers until I see the actual retail version. I'm so leary about the 23 on the back of the shoe, everything else checks out fine, but I want to make sure the 23 is the correct one. I've seen slanted, wide, skinny, minimal space and regular space. So many different variations. Argh!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember that bet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I can't justify myself pulling the trigger on these from any resellers until I see the actual retail version. I'm so leary about the 23 on the back of the shoe, everything else checks out fine, but I want to make sure the 23 is the correct one. I've seen slanted, wide, skinny, minimal space and regular space. So many different variations. Argh!

Yea i totally agree. But i am sure you like me, eagerly wants to order one. The most recent ones looks exactly like the cool grey and space jam print.

you guys can enjoy your "45" concords....because we all know there are some NTers who purchased them
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

been wearing DMPs regularly past few weeks and will continue to do so....after all the incidents with ray 13s, promo CDPs, etc.,i will NOT be buying early from any of these sites (Randy, SDS, Marquee,Kicks,etc.etc.)....Im not saying they are fake or arent fake,i rather just play it safe and wait til my local shop gets them in or Ill wait for RD

Who the hell would wear a line called "back stabbers", lulz. And they stole their best design from bobby fresh.

i told you when he "accepted" the bet he wasnt gonna pay if he lost but if you would have lost the whole world would have been on your back about paying him

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i told you when he "accepted" the bet he wasnt gonna pay if he lost but if you would have lost the whole world would have been on your back about paying him
popcorn ready.
this should be interesting

I believe the actual bet was that SDS would end up selling fakes. And that size 13 that's was posted was deemed to be a fake. Therefore, Zyzz didn't win the bet.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

YOU WILL BE WAITING DAMN NEAR TILL RELEASE DAY.

O, AND THAT SIZE 13 WAS FAKE. FLAT OUT IN MY BOOK.

ZYZZ DID WIN THAT BET, BUT ASKING 23PENNY TO HONOR HIS WORD ON THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I believe the actual bet was that SDS would end up selling fakes. And that size 13 that's was posted was deemed to be a fake. Therefore, Zyzz didn't win the bet.

i thought it was that whenever zyr got his shipments that they would be exactly like the sds pairs & they were joQdan & all...either way i knew if the guy with the store lost he wouldnt pay & if zyzz lost he would be bashed until a screenshot was shown w/ the pp payment

Yeah we can all agree that ZYZZ won that bet. I guess 23penny works in the same class as SDS and AR otherwise he would have ante up.

Back
Top Bottom