Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

REAL TALK.

RANDY, JAY AND THE REST NEED TO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THOSE "NIKE AIR" 3'S, 4'S, 5'S, AND 6'S.

pimp.gif

the bet was that SDS didnt sell fakes. we all know what kind of shoes SDS and all other sites sold. he clearly lost the bet when he sold the exact shoes as them. he even knew it and put his shoes "on sale" to get rid of them.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the bet was that SDS didnt sell fakes. we all know what kind of shoes SDS and all other sites sold. he clearly lost the bet when he sold the exact shoes as them. he even knew it and put his shoes "on sale" to get rid of them.

Boom. So you lost the bet.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

indifferent.gif

yet he sold the exact shoes even though noob says they are legit with i disagree.

^ If I'm not mistaken, sds only sold like 2 fake pairs (the size 13 and one other one I think). The rest were legit.

^ If I'm not mistaken, sds only sold like 2 fake pairs (the size 13 and one other one I think). The rest were legit.
the shoes are legit?news to me

everyone including me thinks the shoes are fakes. i even own a pair

BOOM!!! Word to Danny. Sorry Zyzz, you lost. You just contradicted yourself. Pay up.
laugh.gif

I thought that the bet was the other way around. Oh well, I was mistaken.

indifferent.gif

yet he sold the exact shoes even though noob says they are legit with i disagree.
Nah bro, it does not matter if he sold fakes. The bet was that everyone will be getting the same shoes that YOU received. To be honest, some of those shoes look horrible. I can care less what Nooblee said, he is not the god of sneakers.

Was just watching the news and saw the stats on the economy, with the low job rates and the current unemployment rate in the US I find it hard to believe this Jordan XI release is going to be worst than the last couple of XI releases. Sad but true 60% of JB sales are to low income familes and those familes are the main ones affected by the economy. Cant wait to see people tear down foot lockers door to spend their last $200 on the news................

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

I still can't believe you guys are still debating this. Those shoes are not fake. Bs customer service is one thing but just saying they are fake and you have never bought them is another. And as far as the 45 you'll remember this http://www.nicekicks.com/...-11-concord-sporting-45/ I suggest everyone take a break and enjoy the holiday or commit suicide.

look at the font of Drake's pair and look at the font of Randy's???  I dont think they look the same to me.....anyone else???  I know Drake prolly used a cell camera but still
DRAKES:

AR:

Getting more and more excited for this release. This thread provides a good number of laughs when the topic of fakes, SDS, and AR come up though. Def not feeling the 45's on the back, it just looks so unnatural for that shoe. I also think of the jay-z line on Encore "when i come back like Jordan wearin the 4-5, it aint to play games wit you, its to aim at you, probably maim you"

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

REAL TALK.

RANDY, JAY AND THE REST NEED TO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THOSE "NIKE AIR" 3'S, 4'S, 5'S, AND 6'S.

pimp.gif
This! I'd break bread for some wearable Jordan III-VI with Nike Air on the back. I'd shell out dought for Fire Reds with Nike Air on the back 
pimp.gif

from what i remember ALL the SDS pairs had the wrong 23 font on the back, was too stretched out, wide... the legit pairs look exactly like the cool grey's and space jam's 23 font looked.

this has all gotten so interesting tho. and air randy blatantly don't give a #%!* anymore... 
roll.gif

neither does SDS tho, with their ray allen 13 restock the other day...
roll.gif

*waits for people to complain about the Concords in the pic and talk about the PL cut 
laugh.gif

So AR has sizes 9.5-13.5 of this "45" concord sample.........when did Nike decide to make fsr of samples
laugh.gif

You a fool for this one Randy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Here's my pickup on the Concords, goes more in depth.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good video my man. I'm glad your not like the rest of these idiots that are on youtube. Good stuff.
smokin.gif

Info on the music at the beginning tho?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Here's my pickup on the Concords, goes more in depth.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good video my man. I'm glad your not like the rest of these idiots that are on youtube. Good stuff.
smokin.gif

Info on the music at the beginning tho?
nerd.gif
Appreciate it tons bro. The music would be an instrumental of Kendrick Lamar's Riggamortis.

Hopefully these will drop early on UK sites and I'll be able to scoop em up hassle free-keeping a close eye on this thread along with endclothing & hanon ..I have a feeling this release is going to be maddness I'm not trying to get shanked over a pair of kicks and spend Christmas is the hospital
laugh.gif
. Also, just a heads up people. Last year finishline had the CGs up on their mobile website well before midnight and they could easily be had. Just a tip for you guys

I've been banned from commenting on air fakee's Facebook page now cause I called him out for having damn near an fsr of "samples" lol

This dude is a clown and the people that buy from him are clownin themselves into beleivingnthis dude is legit.

Back
Top Bottom