Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Gonna need to camp if you plan either place. NYC area = camp
What time do you suggest?

now

gotta find out when they are going to sell them. if its midnight release. you might wanna start early after noon 1pm 2pm if you want to be one of the first inline.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by drewsone

Damn. 5 pairs? I wish I had connects like that haha.

Man, you think im doing it.  I know some thats going for like 15+ pair
eek.gif
.  Its all about connects though.  Have to have put in that work.  And Im talking, starting months ago.
What exactly do you do?

Lol 6 am for wristbands on the 19th... I think I'm gonna have to pass.

Hope to get 2 pairs online then

somebody put me on this pm list plz.

i'm supposed to be able to prepay for my pairs locally, but just in case that falls thru...

Hope all you keen punters get your pairs.Coll grey XI are still sitting on shelves here in Australia, these will sell but won't sell out.Would offer to help out some NTers, but these will retail for $240 in Aust (tax included) will. It make it viable.

After toying with the idea for a few months, I've decided to try and get a pair. Not sure if I'll come through though since I plan on being at my girlfriend's parents house by the 22nd, and they have a crap internet connnection as well as the shops in that town do presales or it's mall mayhem. Guess I'll know by Friday if I'm getting a pair since the Europe shops will presell then.

Thanks everyone.

babyJs23, the carbon fiber on the concords this year is covered with clear glue. Not sure what you expected but it's always checkered and squared on XI's if that's what you're asking. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I was thinking about passing on these but after seeing those pics I'm not sure I can pass.
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

FROSTeeeeee.

Wow, these definitely are some of the best pics I have seen of these. These are definitely a MUST HAVE IMO and definitely the Release of the year from JB. I I love how the soles are nice and icy and does not look too darkly tinted blue it's just about perfect. I'm assuming that the blue tint on those soles will make it take a longer time than usual before the soles start to look even slightly yellowed. Overall i'm satisfied with what I see in the  pics and have no complaints about em' based on what I see.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks everyone.

babyJs23, the carbon fiber on the concords this year is covered with clear glue. Not sure what you expected but it's always checkered and squared on XI's if that's what you're asking. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking your shoes. They look
pimp.gif
I am just use to seeing the CF more ovalish and smooth like the OG's and 00's I use to own and like all the other 11's
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom