Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Any info for midnight releases at the NY/NJ areas?  These will only be released in select stores?  

Originally Posted by airsully

^^ well said ! do what you got to do people ! i can't camp, sick of sites crashing, and have poor locate spots so this time i paid $300 and got them on as i type this. not my first choice but wasn't going to miss out and no stress now. i've been on here since the "thunder and lighting release" years ago ( just don't post alot) and have never seen anything like this ! good luck to all and may you see no "Q"s
damn son u paid 300 ouch

Originally Posted by Romanian

mikeposite wrote:
QFT. I guess many don't understand that nearly anyone talking about having pairs locked down have been putting in work for months. Funny thing to me is that the NT'ers I know that have multiples locked down have either never posted in this thread or have posted very rarely. If you really want it you gotta go out there and get it.
Agreed. Expecting 2 this week via 2 different mom&pops...and my final pair on RD via a chain retailer. But these relationships were built years ago for times like this! Social networking should not be limited to a virtual experience....it might help to go "old school" & get out & actually talk to people. You'd be surprised at the resources of those you may already know! Or risk being subjected to the "exclusive PM list" (of which I don't qualify for...
eyes.gif
 )

Originally Posted by trae22can

so is anybody here to help fellow NTers get a pair of Concords or are we just bragging on how many pair we have or plan on getting

sorry bro you're on your own. not to mention that suspicions are raised since you're coming from the other site and newly created a NT account
laugh.gif

Quick question. A friend of mine who will be going back to the Toronto area for the holidays is trying to get a pair for her bf. Are these definitely gonna be dropping in Canada because she needs to have a backup plan if they aren't. Thanks in advance

WHERE IS NOOBLEE????

I thought this guy was gonna drop his "knowledge" on us just before RD...........I haven't seen him post in here in couple months......where you at??? 
indifferent.gif

im not gonna deny it, i am MAD THIRSTY for these shoes.

i will do what it takes to get these.

GAME ON FOLKS..... GAME ON

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks everyone.

babyJs23, the carbon fiber on the concords this year is covered with clear glue. Not sure what you expected but it's always checkered and squared on XI's if that's what you're asking. I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking your shoes. They look
pimp.gif
I am just use to seeing the CF more ovalish and smooth like the OG's and 00's I use to own and like all the other 11's
wink.gif
Yea, they're definitely on their own as far as the cf goes. JB put clear glue over them and it will never look like the OG's. None of the XI's cf ever will be.

I also find the cf different in the recent XIs. Nothing like my OGs or 00-01s. But if I recall in an old post, the cf shanks now are a JB manufactured part. Unlike the OG or the 00s, where a company made them for Nike. Just like the 3M on the OG metallic Vs and 99s. But somewhat dim on the 07 and even dimmer on the 11.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

^ If people went crazzy like this for the Cool grey XI's on RD , it's kind of makes me nervous to imagine how the madness will be for the Concord XI's.
I just know i'll be going to modells a store which hopefully there wont be too much madness since everyone usually lines up heavy at footaction and footlocker while they doing that i'll be the first in� line at modell's....hehe.
Whatever time the store opens I WILL be there two hours before.Good luck everybody on the 23rd who will be camping
im sorry but this is the most ghetto video Ive ever seen in my life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at the 0:05 and 1:15 mark gold teeth and eating her chips on TV
laugh.gif

at the 0:45 that beater with the lambo doors
laugh.gif

Question: at the 1:40 mark, why do those cool greys have the normal jordan box on not the concord special box?
nerd.gif

either way this is going to be madness

Originally Posted by DRO3000

WHERE IS NOOBLEE????

I thought this guy was gonna drop his "knowledge" on us just before RD...........I haven't seen him post in here in couple months......where you at??? 
indifferent.gif

Q
F
T

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

^GS Size

thanks

Originally Posted by sthebest

trae22can wrote:

so is anybody here to help fellow NTers get a pair of Concords or are we just bragging on how many pair we have or plan on getting

sorry bro you're on your own. not to mention that suspicions are raised since you're coming from the other site and newly created a NT account
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I remember when the 11/12 pack dropped I posted for 5hrs & was 7th in line (the 1st 9.5). When the manager came to open up the store she was like there was no more pairs available (huh???) . My homeboy called a couple hrs later & they suddenly had pairs but they were gone when he got there smh. I told myself never again & solely counted on online restocks & got lucky twice. I guess i'm to old school for XI releases but I need these on RD. I dnt even trust these stores when I call them b/c they lie but I'll still post info for Miami NTs when I come up on some

^ I'm waiting to find out when NT Miami will pass out wristbands. If anything will jump on a midnight release b/c after work these will not be around

Originally Posted by hockeyboy20

Quick question. A friend of mine who will be going back to the Toronto area for the holidays is trying to get a pair for her bf. Are these definitely gonna be dropping in Canada because she needs to have a backup plan if they aren't. Thanks in advance

These are most def dropping in Canada my friend!!!

If youre in the Toronto area, check out square one in Mississauga and go to the Champs or Foot Locker.  Probably best you go to Champs since Canadian Foot Lockers took pre orders and sold their entire stock a month prior to release.  Solestop will also have them but I cannot confirm if they are an authorized dealer.  There is a Livestock in toronto I believe and they are 1000000% legit!!! deadstock.ca is their site address, get in touch and find out what their plans are for the release.  They usually have a first come first serve and the unsold stuff goes on their site.  There are other places, check the Toronto thread on the other site for a list of some stores I may not be aware of ......by the way Canadian JB heads, I've been informed that this will no longer be the norm for high profile releases.....FYI

The era of lining up for Jordan's has begun in Canada......hopefully it never gets as chaotic as it can in some american cities.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by trae22can

laugh.gif
i knew you mofos would hate...ive ordered a pair for 300 months ago but when i see (got mine 212 shipped and i ask where or how can i get a pair and no reply) whats up with that and you are so cool if you check i was probably a NTer before you were buddy

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by hockeyboy20

These are most def dropping in Canada my friend!!!

If youre in the Toronto area, check out square one in Mississauga and go to the Champs or Foot Locker.  Probably best you go to Champs since Canadian Foot Lockers took pre orders and sold their entire stock a month prior to release.  Solestop will also have them but I cannot confirm if they are an authorized dealer.  There is a Livestock in toronto I believe and they are 1000000% legit!!! deadstock.ca is their site address, get in touch and find out what their plans are for the release.  They usually have a first come first serve and the unsold stuff goes on their site.  There are other places, check the Toronto thread on the other site for a list of some stores I may not be aware of ......by the way Canadian JB heads, I've been informed that this will no longer be the norm for high profile releases.....FYI

The era of lining up for Jordan's has begun in Canada......hopefully it never gets as chaotic as it can in some american cities.
nerd.gif
Good lookin out. Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

whats suspicious about me asking around to buy a pair of Concords...most of you here must be very young and dumb

without blinking an eye. I figure that IF I had a chance to buy on-line for $180 with P&H it would be about $200. I had no problem paying $100 more to make sure I got mine and have a stress free holiday ! I guess everyone puts a diff value on how much their time is worth.

Back
Top Bottom