Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I can't wait. 1 pair for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks everyone.

babyJs23, the carbon fiber on the concords this year is covered with clear glue. Not sure what you expected but it's always checkered and squared on XI's if that's what you're asking. I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking your shoes. They look
pimp.gif
I am just use to seeing the CF more ovalish and smooth like the OG's and 00's I use to own and like all the other 11's
wink.gif
Yea, they're definitely on their own as far as the cf goes. JB put clear glue over them and it will never look like the OG's. None of the XI's cf ever will be.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Thanks everyone.

babyJs23, the carbon fiber on the concords this year is covered with clear glue. Not sure what you expected but it's always checkered and squared on XI's if that's what you're asking. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking your shoes. They look
pimp.gif
I am just use to seeing the CF more ovalish and smooth like the OG's and 00's I use to own and like all the other 11's
wink.gif
Yea, they're definitely on their own as far as the cf goes. JB put clear glue over them and it will never look like the OG's. None of the XI's cf ever will be.

You are so lucky to have them and be able to put them on your feet
smile.gif
Those G.O.A.T shoes are
pimp.gif
fam

Those look amazing. I wish it releases today to take away the my pain caused by UFC 140's main event...

People complain about anything nowadays, if it ain't the height of the shoe it's the width, if it ain't the width it's the tongue. No one sees the carbon fiber so does it really matter that it's coated with glue or the squares aren't perfectly symmetrical.

WHERE'S MY SAN DIEGO PEOPLE AT. HELP A FELLOW NT'er OUT! I JUST NEED HELP GETTING ONE PAIR FOR SURE. NOT 5 MILLION LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

so is anybody here to help fellow NTers get a pair of Concords or are we just bragging on how many pair we have or plan on getting

Heard some niketown were giving bands (reserve) next weekend dont know how truthful is it but thats what i heard.

Originally Posted by trae22can

so is anybody here to help fellow NTers get a pair of Concords or are we just bragging on how many pair we have or plan on getting

Dat salt...this is prob not the best way to get a "fellow NT'er" to help you lock down a pair. I know for certain there are more than a few on here helping each other out. Nobody willing to help on the other board?
nerd.gif

It's like this... I spend thousands a year on sneaks and nobody helps me do it or put the time in (aka years) to know the game. During a release like this, fair weather sneakerheads come out the wood work looking for help.

Callin around but not gettin to much info. Does anybody have info on midnight releases down here in Miami, I gotta work on the 23rd so campin out early mornin isn't an option. If I get any info I'll be more than willin to pass it on

Originally Posted by mikeposite

It's like this... I spend thousands a year on sneaks and nobody helps me do it or put the time in (aka years) to know the game. During a release like this, fair weather sneakerheads come out the wood work looking for help.

QFT. I guess many don't understand that nearly anyone talking about having pairs locked down have been putting in work for months. Funny thing to me is that the NT'ers I know that have multiples locked down have either never posted in this thread or have posted very rarely. If you really want it you gotta go out there and get it.

I don't believe in help, at the end of the day if there's 1 pair left and someone's offered to hook you up, guess who's going home with that pair if he needs it himself. People are in here crying for help like it's tickets for the ark, stop being lazy and help yourself.

I don't see anything wrong with helping anyone out, however you knew these were coming out all year long, why not prepare yourseld with extra funds, networking with other NTers, or store owners to help solidify your pair(s). On a release like this very few people will help a complete stranger. Your only friend may be a reseller. Even I who have a good amount of connects have my $250 ready because I know how hairy releases like this get.

Hoping I can land one pair. Just one! Who usually drops the NDC link on release date? Someone tweets it right? NT usually comes through for me with the linkage.

^^ well said ! do what you got to do people ! i can't camp, sick of sites crashing, and have poor locate spots so this time i paid $300 and got them on as i type this. not my first choice but wasn't going to miss out and no stress now. i've been on here since the "thunder and lighting release" years ago ( just don't post alot) and have never seen anything like this ! good luck to all and may you see no "Q"s

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Hoping I can land one pair. Just one! Who usually drops the NDC link on release date? Someone tweets it right? NT usually comes through for me with the linkage.

Nike' twitter has been posting a live link before you can even see it on the website for the past few releases... for me at least.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Callin around but not gettin to much info. Does anybody have info on midnight releases down here in Miami, I gotta work on the 23rd so campin out early mornin isn't an option. If I get any info I'll be more than willin to pass it on
I'll be willing to pass on for the Miami heads, too.

Back
Top Bottom