Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

So I was baked watching some old Wayan's Bro's episodes on my dvr and noticed my man Marlon rockin the OG Concords. Dudes shoe was on point back in the days!

Start it at the 2:12 mark!!

^^^^^^^
nice find. always nice to see classics in shows on TV
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drewsone

Damn. 5 pairs? I wish I had connects like that haha.

Man, you think im doing it.  I know some thats going for like 15+ pair
eek.gif
.  Its all about connects though.  Have to have put in that work.  And Im talking, starting months ago.

One spot in farrockaway queens want 240 for them if I can't get them retail then I will take this deal but this is the last year I'm going thru this by this time next year I plan on having my own shoe store ( not to sure how to get that started yet so any help from my Nike talk bro's will help)

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

One spot in farrockaway queens want 240 for them if I can't get them retail then I will get them but this is the last year I'm going thru this by this time next year I plan on having my own shoe store ( not to sure how to get that started yet so any help from my Nike talk bro's will help)

i would pay that right now 
no questions asked 

sooo wait...some of you guys want to stand in for hours, go through chaos to get this shoe, possibly get hurt, POSSIBLY not even get a pair...and then STILL pay 200??? what???

man if yall arent gonna cop the ones selling now for maybe a 50 markup then helpout fellow NTers(not myself, im good) cuz i know some people are not ready for the madness that will go on this christmas and would rather pay the extra 50 or so

One spot in farrockaway queens want 240 for them if I can't get them retail then I will take this deal but this is the last year I'm going thru this by this time next year I plan on having my own shoe store ( not to sure how to get that started yet so any help from my Nike talk bro's will help)
Thank bro. I would not mind paying $240, at least I will not have to wake up early to get them.
Oh yeah, I told you that the Nike Store in Roosevelt Field Mall was doing a first come, first serve basis and not handing wrist bands. Oops, I was incorrect. I went to the Nike Store about an hour ago and they told me that they are handing out wrist bands next Sunday, 12/18/2011 at 6:00 am. This is for anyone who lives in the Long Island/NYC area or will be in the area at that time. Hopefully, that helps.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Thank bro. I would not mind paying $240, at least I will not have to wake up early to get them.
Oh yeah, I told you that the Nike Store in Roosevelt Field Mall was doing a first come, first serve basis and not handing wrist bands. Oops, I was incorrect. I went to the Nike Store about an hour ago and they told me that they are handing out wrist bands next Sunday, 12/18/2011 at 6:00 am. This is for anyone who lives in the Long Island/NYC area or will be in the area at that time. Hopefully, that helps.

Thanks do u know how many pairs one person can buy at a time

Originally Posted by MrWavez

sooo wait...some of you guys want to stand in for hours, go through chaos to get this shoe, possibly get hurt, POSSIBLY not even get a pair...and then STILL pay 200??? what???

man if yall arent gonna cop the ones selling now for maybe a 50 markup then helpout fellow NTers(not myself, im good) cuz i know some people are not ready for the madness that will go on this christmas and would rather pay the extra 50 or so

Definitely willing to spend $50 more to cop these. How do I get on that PM list or who do I PM???

Thanks do u know how many pairs one person can buy at a time
The told me that you can buy only one pair at a time.

no euro sites selling these yet?

finally got some cash in paypal to snag a pair. hope i can
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

no euro sites selling these yet?

finally got some cash in paypal to snag a pair. hope i can
frown.gif

There's places doing phone in orders already, but for the most part they won't go on pre-sale online until the 15th of December, Nike is cracking down on them selling outright early this year.

Just paid for my 2 pairs as well as my Nerfs KDIVs. Still might try to grab another pair on RD since I have the day off work. Normally 3 pairs would be overkill but I think I want three so I can rock these hard.

Niketown told me something similar... They will have 2 days, and 2 times where they will hand out wrist bands

Back
Top Bottom