Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I got the email about the tracking working in 12 hours too, except for the minor issue that I have never received a tracking for my 2 sz 11s even though I ordered on 8/2

I told them if they dont have my pairs ready to ship then I need a refund, Ive already filed a claim to freeze the funds

Hopefully they will come through

Originally Posted by hostos

btw
someone mentioned that ZYZZ should post his tracking number and info being that hes the only one that has been sent the shoes

seems he didint "see" that post either
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
still not seen?
indifferent.gif

your a lame bro, why would i post my tracking with info to my house? no offense im not posting private crap on here.

you dudes already were on google trying to search me up

pathetic...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I got the email about the tracking working in 12 hours too, except for the minor issue that I have never received a tracking for my 2 sz 11s even though I ordered on 8/2

I told them if they dont have my pairs ready to ship then I need a refund, Ive already filed a claim to freeze the funds

Hopefully they will come through
I hope he sends this email to everyone that ordered around that date, because I too ordered on 8/2.
It's almost going to be a month, how much more can we wait?? really, how long??
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

your a lame bro, why would i post my tracking with info to my house? no offense im not posting private crap on here.

pathetic...
you dudes?
if you read my original post it says that i don't agree with that

but either way of course you wont post it......alright then..................sketchy sketchy

pathetic...
you dudes?

but either way of course you wont post it......alright then..................sketchy sketchy
sketchy? alright i didnt even need to share the info in the first place but i did. shoes should be here tomorrow and ill glady take some pics if thats alright with you?

I really doubt Jay has shipped anything yet. He is probably asking what size would I take so whenever he actually get the shoes in he will then ship along with the rest of us. As for Zyzz, lets just back off him. We are all frustrated and are just taking it out on him. I wouldn't post my information on here either. lol.

pathetic...
you dudes?

sketchy? alright i didnt even need to share the info in the first place but i did. shoes should be here tomorrow and ill glady take some pics if thats alright with you?
heres hoping you dont owe penny23 $50 after you post em brah
will be waiting for pics

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

I really doubt Jay has shipped anything yet. He is probably asking what size would I take so whenever he actually get the shoes in he will then ship along with the rest of us. As for Zyzz, lets just back off him. We are all frustrated and are just taking it out on him. I wouldn't post my information on here either. lol.
only to zyzz it seems.....hes getting his pair tom......
alien.gif

man, what is going on with sds???? i still have a bogus tracking number that is one character too long plus the email says my 2 sz. 11's shipped on the 21st. i have no idea what is going on. looking forward to finally getting these shipped to me by dec 22nd.

Originally Posted by OG2345

According to some guy on twitter he posted this on SDS's Twitter:

@UNKI3MATT Brad Beckham
@slamdunkspace just emailed me and said my tracking will work in under 12 hour

So I'm guessing whoever ordered from SDS, tracking numbers should work later tonight or tomorrow...(HOPEFULLY) and hopefully its not bs...
grin.gif
good to hear
Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

man, what is going on with sds???? i still have a bogus tracking number that is one character too long plus the email says my 2 sz. 11's shipped on the 21st. i have no idea what is going on. looking forward to finally getting these shipped to me by dec 22nd.
Which means he never shipped the orders he initially sent tracking numbers for.
tired.gif
tired.gif
Is it so hard to say "they havent shipped yet, but here is your tracking number for when they do". Instead he says they are shipped and said EMS is slow. What a douche!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

According to some guy on twitter he posted this on SDS's Twitter:

@UNKI3MATT Brad Beckham
@slamdunkspace just emailed me and said my tracking will work in under 12 hour

So I'm guessing whoever ordered from SDS, tracking numbers should work later tonight or tomorrow...(HOPEFULLY) and hopefully its not bs...
grin.gif
good to hear
tired.gif
tired.gif
Is it so hard to say "they havent shipped yet, but here is your tracking number for when they do". Instead he says they are shipped and said EMS is slow. What a douche!

roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, he pretty much got all of us hyped up for nothing. Not hard at all to send all customers emails saying a good excuse instead of being quiet and lying. Could be the last time I ever order from early sellers...I rather wait for RD and get my shoes through my connect. 

SDS =
30t6p3b.gif
(Did us dirty)

cashm0neyand1 wrote:
tired.gif
tired.gif

Yeah I would say that pretty much sums it up.  When you take into account everyone's status (except for Zyxxxxxxx) everyone is on the same boat. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, he pretty much got all of us hyped up for nothing. Not hard at all to send all customers emails saying a good excuse instead of being quiet and lying. Could be the last time I ever order from early sellers...I rather wait for RD and get my shoes through my connect. 

SDS =
30t6p3b.gif
(Did us dirty)

Bro, should definitely be the last time buying early from them. totally not worth it. Make up lies, sell half *** products, non-existent customer service. Never again

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

roll.gif
roll.gif

SDS =
30t6p3b.gif
(Did us dirty)

Bro, should definitely be the last time buying early from them. totally not worth it. Make up lies, sell half *** products, non-existent customer service. Never again

Yup my last time ordering from SDS almost going on a month next week since i ordered. If my track no. don't work by Monday gonna get a refund or open up claim.

for those people ordering from promo-shoes.. they are just as bad quality. But, if they have major flaws, at least they ask u if u want them before they get sent out. I ordered space jams from them a while back and the jumpman jordan tag was way off on one shoe. I told them no thanks and they gave me my money right back.

LOL at yall not realizing that jb quality gone downhill...

Really? any small thing then people come out of the woodwork with their pitchforks and cry out fakes.

I guess when these release officially in December everyone is expecting A+++++ flawless quality, huh??? SMH

Look at the cool greys last year. Damn we had pairs that shipped pre creased, pre yellowed, patent leather cut lower than Dez Bryant's pants opposed to other pairs, the jumpman jordan tongue tag double stitched or stitched "folded over" like a chalupa, etc. etc. etc... and those were Official release date pairs shipped out next day from nike...LOL

Wow the spacing on the jumpman on the bottom seems to be a dead givaway of fakes. Judging from that video.

pathetic...
you dudes?

How are you the ONLY one with a working tracking number? Thats some B.S. - I think your the same dude on twitter who promos for SDS... 

Back
Top Bottom