Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

wow the bottom on those concords IS a dead giveaway. how you going to be in denial on something like that? straight up fakes man smh at "b grades" more like Fs. take back your jumpman changs to air randy and get your money back before he goes mia.

Sorry for the blurry pic, best I could do to get a screen shot from my iPhone. 

EDIT: This is from the video posted earlier

Have the shoe on your hand and make your judgement.. Some of y'all can't even tell if a womans breast are fake or not yet alone shoes.. Factory defects I wouldn't doubt it.. But how many factory defect stories do we know of on release date?... Plenty

burgers on ice
30t6p3b.gif

damn shame they would have been back in the box being shipped back

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Have the shoe on your hand and make your judgement.. Some of y'all can't even tell if a womans breast are fake or not yet alone shoes.. Factory defects I wouldn't doubt it.. But how many factory defect stories do we know of on release date?... Plenty

You've GOT to be one of randy's goons.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by zyr12

The tracking just shows your zip code tho 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

house address? 
laugh.gif

requires signature as well, think before you speak.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You ever had an USPS package delivered to you before?
When you check the tracking # online it tells you the city, state and zip only brah.

Think before you speak.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Nah I dont think so son... But YOU've got to be on that fake tip bandwagon kid!

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Here's something for you fake bandwagoners to think about. Did you know that many companies allow early sale of their product to small companies for the purpose of marketing so that it drives the sale on official release date to sky rocket. Even though Air Jordan Concords will sell out in seconds on release date however the marketing scheme is have someone walking around in these "soon to be released product" in public and the natural public reaction will be "oh I'm gettin them on release day!!"... Nike used MJ for that same purpose. He rocked his newly released shoes a year before they even drop to cause buzz & hype. Now that MJ is not playing and the Internet is around why not sell some bulk to these websites. I'm pretty sure Nike gets a cut. Just saying..

We're not going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe champ.

This.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Jus Stop... Please. Dudes Have Been Exposed... Air Randy On FB Droppin F Bombs...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ive read some dumb post before, but this is in my "top 3" of all time dumbest !!!!
laugh.gif

They need to generate more "hype" for a shoe that will no doubt sell out on the first day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

requires signature as well, think before you speak.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

When you check the tracking # online it tells you the city, state and zip only brah.

Think before you speak.
reveals who signs for the package as well...

whats so hard to believe when ill post pics tomorrow?

I know right 
laugh.gif

Or he just can't cope with the fact that selling fakes is a bug business and he may have gotten got

Decided I may as well open a dispute with SDS at this point. The more this goes on the more I just want December to come even though it might involve crossing fingers and hoping I can get an order in on eastbay or ndc

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Think before you speak.
reveals who signs for the package as well...

whats so hard to believe when ill post pics tomorrow?

since when does usps do that??  you need more people famo

Nah I dont think so son... But YOU've got to be on that fake tip bandwagon kid!

What happens if when jb drops the official pics, the toe caps are indeed opaque?
And lets think about this whole situation logically for a second. Jay has already admitted that the jams were remakes (to me they're fake, but to each his own). Since the jams were the last xi to receive the translucent toe cap, isn't it feasible to believe that they just cooked up the same soles and just add a blue tint to them and changed the pod colors? 

And also another point. So far, the people that have received the pairs already either have the translucent or opaque toe caps. But, I could seriously count on one hand how many opaque toe cap concords I've seen so far. The number of translucent ones out there right now, far exceed the number of opaque ones. Wouldn't make sense for there to be an abundance of the fake ones more so the real ones, this far out from the RD?

Dudes taking up for these fakes are just rediculous man
30t6p3b.gif
. STOP! it is what it is. They fugazi as hell. Stop defending this *%+#! Thats the problem now. People keep accepting the fakes and they'll never stop making em. Cant believe NTs are accepting these shoes, calling them "b grades" gtfohwtbs

so, no one's tracking working on here, besides zyzz?

zyzz, you cant at least put some tracking progress on here for everyone to see? maybe you can edit out the parts that you think reveals personal info?

I am sure there's some way that would allow you to show some info.
frown.gif

I swear I hate SDS I wana beat the +%++ out of him like no joke. He's a theif and a damn liar.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

so, no one's tracking working on here, besides zyzz?

zyzz, you cant at least put some tracking progress on here for everyone to see? maybe you can edit out the parts that you think reveals personal info?

I am sure there's some way that would allow you to show some info.
frown.gif

I don't think he cares to ease the minds of the people on NT.Me personally I could careless if you guys knew the city I lived in.As long as my credit card info or phone number wasn't showing I would have posted it or just blacked out the personal info to show you guys that I had a pair on the way from Jay.Unless I had something to hide. Just saying

People are not patient y bother buying shoes early. Wait till the rd I know its going to be mayhem but atleast u know your not getting fakes or z grades lol. I've learnt my lesson with the space jams never again.

^^ Calm down boss. For all we know the extra time could mean he's getting legit pairs.
Well, he could have been honest about it. I've been calm for a while now, but his shadiness and lack of communication is alarming. I think they'll come...not worried about that, just don't like the way he's left all of us who dropped damn near $300 in the dark. Not cool at all.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

^^ Calm down boss. For all we know the extra time could mean he's getting legit pairs.
Well, he could have been honest about it. I've been calm for a while now, but his shadiness and lack of communication is alarming. I think they'll come...not worried about that, just don't like the way he's left all of us who dropped damn near $300 in the dark. Not cool at all.
laugh.gif
 I wasn't talking to you bro. I was talking to the guy that posted above you talking about beating jay up.

Back
Top Bottom