Oh.
roll.gif

In that case, I agree dude...calm down.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
httb you've been acting wild lately with your posts

including this one

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...reeze-Tra#reply-11507638

unless they just changed it, it always shows when the package is delivered with who its signed for. once again, why would i lie? and if they arrive tomorrow you guys will be the first to know. not sure whats the big deal.

i wouldnt care but some of you guys are obsessed with me, calling me out, and even trying to find out who i am by searching me. so now why exactly would i show my close to exact location and name? yea im straight. if you dudes didnt act like creeps then you would get some info.

EDIT:

u mirin?

Feel sorry for the guy who got Married a few weeks ago in the fake early concords. He was posting pics all proud
laugh.gif

Just got this email from Jay (SDS):

Hello my dear friend!

Very sorry about it!

Little thing happened with shipping agent!

But your tracking number will get work soon should Saturday night or Sunday!

Please check!

Thank you!

Best regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com

So according to the rest of the people who received emails from Jay saying that tracking numbers should work tonight or tomorrow, apparently mine should be working Saturday or Sunday....

What do you guys think? Monday is the deadline, if nothing by Monday....Opening up a claim!
mad.gif

Maaaan, !%#$....I haven't gotten any of these e-mails regarding working tracking numbers. OG2345, what was your order number or when did you place your order??

BTW: Zyzz posts his tracking proof and nobody says anything huh???

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Feel sorry for the guy who got Married a few weeks ago in the fake early concords. He was posting pics all proud
laugh.gif
Feel sorry for him? why? Doubt it rained on his parade. Does it make his wedding not legit?

Dude can be proud all he wants.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Maaaan, !%#$....I haven't gotten any of these e-mails regarding working tracking numbers. OG2345, what was your order number or when did you place your order??

BTW: Zyzz posts his tracking proof and nobody says anything huh???

Relax bro, apparently Zyzz was the only head from my knowledge that only has a working tracking number from many of us on NT, as far as tracking numbers for myself bro, I ordered on 8/2 and I'm order #490.

You should keep emailing him until he replies back with whatever information you need back. Email him until you get a response. Apparently he's been hiding for the past 2-3 days and his twitter has been quiet as well. Only person that responded back was this one dude saying that Jay told him to stay off twitter for some days until all problems get fixed. Be patient bro, if anything, maybe he is trying to get legit pairs.
Who knows, only time will tell.

Patience bro, patience...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by dhtowng

laugh.gif
Feel sorry for him? why? Doubt it rained on his parade. Does it make his wedding not legit?

Dude can be proud all he wants.

Hey man I totally agree. Wedding is legit. The bride, along with the experience of getting married far out weighs any shoe. I'm not hating on him or the event, however I do sympathise with whoever recieved fakes under the impression that they where going to get Authentic shoes. For that I do feel sorry them. Even if they don't care themselves. It sucks that replicas are possibly in circulation. But yea I'm just jokin man. Im not tryin to make nobody
mad.gif
laugh.gif

guys, those of you who have ordered from SDS. Make sure you monitor your 45 days window. Though i am still holding out that SDS to be legit, I still advise those to keep the window in mind.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

unless they just changed it, it always shows when the package is delivered with who its signed for. once again, why would i lie? and if they arrive tomorrow you guys will be the first to know. not sure whats the big deal.

i wouldnt care but some of you guys are obsessed with me, calling me out, and even trying to find out who i am by searching me. so now why exactly would i show my close to exact location and name? yea im straight. if you dudes didnt act like creeps then you would get some info.

EDIT:

u mirin?
now that wasnt so hard was it?

will be waiting on your pics

i still dont understand how the SDS defender is the only one getting shoes out of everyyyyyybody

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Pics from RMK store are up, they are legit but I still wont buy from them unless I HAVE to. Their price won't be cheap though. Anyway, I think these concord will the the new standard. here is the link.

http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product...-jordan-11-xi-retro-2011-white-black-concord/
THOSE are as legit as the come, and notice the toe?  Anyone who has the translucent toe should be worried...

Why? I got the clear toe and I like them. I'm sure they made pre production pairs that ended up being b grades. I'm happy with my purchase.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Pics from RMK store are up, they are legit but I still wont buy from them unless I HAVE to. Their price won't be cheap though. Anyway, I think these concord will the the new standard. here is the link.

http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product...-jordan-11-xi-retro-2011-white-black-concord/
THOSE are as legit as the come, and notice the toe?  Anyone who has the translucent toe should be worried...

In the 4th pic you can still see how wrinkled the midsoles look. Jumpman looks good, I feel like they look just as good as some others we've seen so far.

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by kobejames21

check kingkickzstore Facebook.... they got the 2011 concord pictures....

these guys legit?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT, I REPEAT....DO NOT BUY FROM KING KICKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a HUUUUGE beef about them on twitter, They were stealing pics from other sites and trying to sell shoes, when people bought, they never recieved there shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom