Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

just checked USPS, says it was processed in the sort facility in Chicago this morning. I'm in Tampa so hopefully they're here by tomorrow, I don't want to have to wait til Monday lol

remember how people use to say jordan brands quality is so crappy? and how fakes would soon catch up?

remember that one guy with the fake x that fooled everyone?

i wouldnt be surprised if dudes been screwing you guys over for years...

these dudes are smart though. they know what to manufacture to maximize their profit. if they sold a shoe that wasnt coming out in a few months their game would be over...

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Why is everyone so impatient? Why can't you guys wait till december and buy them in a legit retail store.

because they just have to be the first to rock the kicks.
laugh.gif

I would like to see the pics of your Jumpmans.
The Cool Greys used 106 stitchings on the Jumpman, Concords about 126 or so.
That's 20 more stitchings, more details.

See how the jumpman face is f'ed up, the fingers aren't seperated either..

Originally Posted by NoobLee

I would like to the pics of your Jumpmans.
The Cool Greys used 106 stitchings on the Jumpman, Concords about 126 or so.
That's 20 more stitchings, more details.

See how the jumpman face is f'ed up, the fingers aren't seperated either..

I already told everyone who that was...
Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat..
bio.gif

It made Type X bust out laughing at work in his office, right Type X? and youre welcome btw..lol..But this, along with other posts were deleted..

The moment the Concords officially release on December 23rd.. And To those of us who bought em early from Air Randy, Vmvinc, rmk, marqueesole, etc just to name a few.. Will be doing comparisons and prove that they are legit. You guys are on the fake bandwagon walking around claiming fake fake fake on everything you see. OG heads been buying from these sites for years and nobody jumped on the fake wagon back then. It all revolves around the stupid hype of this shoe. You guys are probably the ones that call hypebeast on everything and probably say the word "game"... Only time will tell.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

The moment the Concords officially release on December 23rd.. And To those of us who bought em early from Air Randy, Vmvinc, rmk, marqueesole, etc just to name a few.. Will be doing comparisons and prove that they are legit. You guys are on the fake bandwagon walking around claiming fake fake fake on everything you see. OG heads been buying from these sites for years and nobody jumped on the fake wagon back then. It all revolves around the stupid hype of this shoe. You guys are probably the ones that call hypebeast on everything and probably say the word "game"... Only time will tell.

im an og head and aint EVER buy a damn thing from them sites.

you can compare all you want but you would be foolish to think fakes arent good enough to replicate a shoe to a t now.

sounds like you are on the denial bandwagon...

all you need is a good reputation and a website these days to push "replicas"

best thing buyers can do is be patient and purchase at a store.

this isnt high school. nobody cares anymore if you get your shoes early...

Here's something for you fake bandwagoners to think about. Did you know that many companies allow early sale of their product to small companies for the purpose of marketing so that it drives the sale on official release date to sky rocket. Even though Air Jordan Concords will sell out in seconds on release date however the marketing scheme is have someone walking around in these "soon to be released product" in public and the natural public reaction will be "oh I'm gettin them on release day!!"... Nike used MJ for that same purpose. He rocked his newly released shoes a year before they even drop to cause buzz & hype. Now that MJ is not playing and the Internet is around why not sell some bulk to these websites. I'm pretty sure Nike gets a cut. Just saying..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Here's something for you fake bandwagoners to think about. Did you know that many companies allow early sale of their product to small companies for the purpose of marketing so that it drives the sale on official release date to sky rocket. Even though Air Jordan Concords will sell out in seconds on release date however the marketing scheme is have someone walking around in these "soon to be released product" in public and the natural public reaction will be "oh I'm gettin them on release day!!"... Nike used MJ for that same purpose. He rocked his newly released shoes a year before they even drop to cause buzz & hype. Now that MJ is not playing and the Internet is around why not sell some bulk to these websites. I'm pretty sure Nike gets a cut. Just saying..

dude just stop
Please do, the last thing Nike needs to do is sell "soon to be released product" to a couple guys in Asia. All the marketing they need is the fact that these haven't been retro'd in forever so everyone wants them.
I think people walking around in the 00' 01' Concords is all the marketing needed. 

Theres no fake bandwagon but it is clear that those who criticize others for believing these are fakes didn't know or have forgotten that these "small companies" you mention like AR have been busted for selling fakes before. 

The proof is right in front of you and hard to digest so I don't blame you for not believing. 

Nike is in NO WAY authorizing the sale from these international early release sellers. They are not getting a cut. Nike doesn't need early release shoes to create "buzz". Being an OG head you should know it was unheard of 10 years ago to get a release Jordan product MONTHS early.

We are all just speculating.. How do you know if Nike does or doesn't authorize anything? Hell they ran sweat shops in Vietnam.. Anythings possible.

Just ordered from promo-shoes.

Good service/communication.

Ordered 3 pairs of size 10 last night, paid VIA paypal.
Got an email this morning stating they only have 2 size 10s in stock and gave me an option for 9.5 or 10.5, but I declined emailling them to just refund one pair and send 2 size 10s.
Minutes later I get my partial refund and now I just got my tracking.
Good business ethics.

They could have "not communicated" "held on to my money" "send me a size I didn't want" etc etc...

I am more than satisfied.

Anyone received their refund from SDS yet? Been 3 days since Jay e-mailed me and said they were refunding my money. They have 5 days to respond to my claim before paypal gives me back my money.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by cw2022

This whole thing is the letting me know what to look for come RD

You didn't know what the shoes looked like? I guess it's a good thing you stopped by!

Of course I kno what they look like, I'm saying as far as flaws on the shoe

Well, having your money held up, sux............but you should rest easy knowing that your money will be back in your account in about 2 days. Might seem like eternity right now, but its actually not that far away.

I am about to get on a plane to China for all my NT brothas!

j/p

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Got an email this morning stating they only have 2 size 10s in stock and gave me an option for 9.5 or 10.5, but I declined emailling them to just refund one pair and send 2 size 10s.
Good business ethics.

They could have "not communicated" "held on to my money" "send me a size I didn't want" etc etc...

i wouldnt touch anything that says "promo" but its your $620($930) not mines

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Can someone help me out with my tracking from Air Randy?

It works on both the HK post and USPS, but the last update was the 23 and all it says is it left hong kong...

Posting Date Drop-off Point Origin
20-Aug-2011 Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office

Date # Location Delivery Status
20-Aug-2011 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
20-Aug-2011 Hong Kong In transit.
22-Aug-2011 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
23-Aug-2011 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 23-Aug-2011

Just trying to see how long it took other people's to arrive after it said this?
I'm in Cali, and it only took 1 day for mine to reach San Francisco customs. They sat at customs all day yesterday though, but they're out for delivery today ... should arrive any time, but of course, I'm at work.

Man, if Promo-shoes has pairs on hand and are shipping right now...What the hell is Jay doin man??? I think that if my tracking is not working come Saturday, I'm filing my dispute then I'll wait til like Wednesday to escalate the claim.

Good business ethics.

Promoshoes is pretty good. They truely use express shipping. I ordered on a thursday. They shipped friday. I recieved on monday. No complaints

Bought an older pair of shoes a while back. Columbias from 2000. and 2006 Fire reds. not the concords

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Good business ethics.

i wouldnt touch anything that says "promo" but its your $620($930) not mines

Agreed promo has been known to run a fake website as well as promoshoes

Originally Posted by ericjunior

It works on both the HK post and USPS, but the last update was the 23 and all it says is it left hong kong...

23-Aug-2011 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 23-Aug-2011

Just trying to see how long it took other people's to arrive after it said this?
I'm in Cali, and it only took 1 day for mine to reach San Francisco customs. They sat at customs all day yesterday though, but they're out for delivery today ... should arrive any time, but of course, I'm at work.
The time spent in customs is a crap shoot.  I have experience where the shoe was in and out in just a few hours, but I also have experience where it was literally held up for almost 2 weeks.....

The one that was held up for 2 weeks, were the 2 CG XIs i ordered from crookedtongue.

Another strange thing about customs that i read on here before, is that there was a guy who supposedly live on the east coast, and ordered some shoes from Europe, I think?  And somehow the shoes ended up in customs in San Francisco or something.  I thought that was the strangest thing ever.

Good business ethics.

30t6p3b.gif
I feel bad for you

didnt the one guy here already order from promo and receive his? I was thinkin about coppin from them too..

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by ericjunior

The time spent in customs is a crap shoot.  I have experience where the shoe was in and out in just a few hours, but I also have experience where it was literally held up for almost 2 weeks.....

The one that was held up for 2 weeks, were the 2 CG XIs i ordered from crookedtongue.

Another strange thing about customs that i read on here before, is that there was a guy who supposedly live on the east coast, and ordered some shoes from Europe, I think?  And somehow the shoes ended up in customs in San Francisco or something.  I thought that was the strangest thing ever.
Lol wow, from Europe to Cali? That's definitely strange, and irritating. I ordered the Quai 54's from someone in the UK, and by the time dude sent me the tracking number I had already received the shoes ... I'm guessing mine went through NYC customs though? Lol

Back
Top Bottom