Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by sthebest

You going to tell someone how to get their money up but dont even have a car?
#imjustsayingisall
i must really stick in your minds 
to remember something from a few months back 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

when you live in manhattan you dont need a car 
I'm not too fond of the guy, but I will agree with him. If you live in NY or Chi, it's pointless to own a car. I know people that live and both and they don't own cars.

but at least he can agree with the truth 

the people that need cars are people that dont live in a big city and i dont mean nyc like dude said Chicago is another example 

and that's a lot of you out here 

you guys who collect shoes and talking about needing a car live i'm sure in suburbia or the middle of nowhere  and need that to survive 

in new york city where this whole so called "sneaker culture" started there is no place to park and paying insurance gas and other things that go with a car is not needed

now if you lived in queens the bronx or even brooklyn 

yes sometimes a car is needed if your not near public transportation

but if your in the thick of the city 

a car is not the way to go 

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by leocabrera

I've seem pairs worse than that from fl ftl eastbay etc.

I have not.
yea neither have I but from the looks of it he doesn't believe that these sites sell fakes so im sure he doesn't mind what his shoes look like

Originally Posted by sthebest

You going to tell someone how to get their money up but dont even have a car?
#imjustsayingisall
i must really stick in your minds 
to remember something from a few months back 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

when you live in manhattan you dont need a car 
I'm not too fond of the guy, but I will agree with him. If you live in NY or Chi, it's pointless to own a car. I know people that live and in both and they don't own cars.

your a sitting dunk in the chi with no car the train & bus can only do so much
laugh.gif
no car in the chi
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

6065757390_e014b5a58d_z.jpg

back lookin sloppy. foam midsole got maddd forehead wrinkles. and the jumpmans and 23's arent lining up right, imo
the patent cut is disturbing.
6065760476_3d79e959aa_z.jpg

6065751194_da5b838db9_z.jpg

6065214627_2aa069e0b5_z.jpg

6065765156_5b666bf8b8_z.jpg

From Air Randy.

AR is sending out poor quality fakes, if they gonna be fake they can at least look a little better he did get them for the low

roll.gif
@ How the dude stopped mid sentence.

roll.gif
 wt% do yall see that 
laugh.gif
 but anyway we all know that JB has quality issues, but the last two XI releases have been better quality than usual, they look alot better than what AR is shipping out. Looks like someone has been jumping in place for a week straight in those things 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@Metallic Vs video! 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
glad my pair dont look like that 

see even from stores you get b grade shoes 
exactly that is why you have to throughly examine your shoes before you leave the store with them. 
We all know the quality issues that JB is going through, so you really don't have anyone to blame but yourself if you leave without inspecting them

Im not sure if this has been brought up, I dont feel like looking through all the pages, but SDS emailed me back within 12 hours and confirmed the midsoles are from the cool grey and the rest from spacejams from real nike workers with real nike material.

IMO.....
whats the big deal, they are real
stop bashing SDS, he has been very helpful to me and will continue to get business from me

Originally Posted by seth320

Im not sure if this has been brought up, I dont feel like looking through all the pages, but SDS emailed me back within 12 hours and confirmed the midsoles are from the cool grey and the rest from spacejams from real nike workers with real nike material.

IMO.....
whats the big deal, they are real
stop bashing SDS, he has been very helpful to me and will continue to get business from me
sick.gif
 Are you serious whats the big deal. Dude just told you that he's selling Air Jordan retro XI remix's of the last two XI releases and whats the big deal. 
If your ok with this then your better off buying your sneaks from your local ocki so you can save yourself some money. 

I would be helpful to you too if I as trying to off a bunch of fakes.

Back
Top Bottom