Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by mdi2332

is anybody still waiting for their tracking number from sds?

Few of us got them, look above. Doesnt mean anything. Few days later tracking doesnt work. No history of number. Pulling a AR move

^^^ Did yu try EMS.com last year my tracking number worked on there.

Yea not working either. It shouldnt take this long. The last order tracking worked immediately

Originally Posted by VA380

These blue soles make the shoe look stupid and unoriginal.
They aren't blue tho... They are more of a purple *$* hue.. SAME AS THE OGs 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by amiina

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Someone Posted pics on Facebook of a pair of Concords from Air-Randy that had the Milky toebox
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crooxden

Now this is interesting, I just spoke with a guy who got his pair AR and they have clear toe, yet this person has an opaque one. I honestly don't think either is fake, more like there are early production in the run which might explain the difference. If you guys check there are people who have both clear toe cap and opaque with their cool greys that were purchased via a jb account .

I didn't get the CG's ... But my SJ's and BReds don't have milky toes (bought on RD) so I'm really not pressed on that particular detail. I ordered from AR as well - so I'm looking forward to seeing what condition this package arrives in, lol.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Someone made a good point last page we don't really know what these will look like because JB hasn't released the official photos yet so we have an idea of what to expect but not really.

even when we get "official" pics you almost want to see pics form an ebay seller or a usual seller on here to make you best judgement

Man I hope getting a tracking number doesn't mean they shipped out my order. I've been asking for a refund all week and i'm not closing my paypal claim until I get my money back.

6065757390_e014b5a58d_z.jpg

back lookin sloppy. foam midsole got maddd forehead wrinkles. and the jumpmans and 23's arent lining up right, imo

Originally Posted by VA380

These blue soles make the shoe look stupid and unoriginal.

no it doesnt...it brings instant attention 2 the shoe...the clear regular soles look dull...no1 pays attention to a watch wit cloudy stones in it smh

i know yall might jump on me for taking it to this level, perhaps deservedly so...but is there a moral element to this issue?

SDS and AR, in one way or another, are supporting "grey" shoes. set aside the questions about customer service and changing dates and shipping info--is their business model of selling shoes from overseas locations to US customers which were not officially produced (even if they use official materials from an official factory) sustainable, and do you want to support it? we all know Nike hasn't always been a beacon for just business practices, but they've made efforts to improve. i own some stock in nike, and it makes me uncomfortable to think that products from within the company are being sold in this way. where could these "superfakes" lead? is it good for the brand of the company? how will nike respond? (or how are they responding now, in ways which we're not aware?) how will these problems affect future Jordan Brand releases? who benefits besides AR and SDS? in the short term, some of us will get early releases, some of which might be mostly authentic, but in the long term won't we as investors and shoeheads be hurt by a cheapened product, a tarnished brand, and an unsure market place?

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

i know yall might jump on me for taking it to this level, perhaps deservedly so...but is there a moral element to this issue?

SDS and AR, in one way or another, are supporting "grey" shoes. set aside the questions about customer service and changing dates and shipping info--is their business model of selling shoes from overseas locations to US customers which were not officially produced (even if they use official materials from an official factory) sustainable, and do you want to support it? we all know Nike hasn't always been a beacon for just business practices, but they've made efforts to improve. i own some stock in nike, and it makes me uncomfortable to think that products from within the company are being sold in this way. where could these "superfakes" lead? is it good for the brand of the company? how will nike respond? (or how are they responding now, in ways which we're not aware?) how will these problems affect future Jordan Brand releases? who benefits besides AR and SDS? in the short term, some of us will get early releases, some of which might be mostly authentic, but in the long term won't we as investors and shoeheads be hurt by a cheapened product, a tarnished brand, and an unsure market place?

I understand your points, that these grey market pairs are not officially legal, but the bottom line is Nike itself doesnt care and isnt doing/cant do anything about it. If they dont care why should we?

Originally Posted by Freeze

back lookin sloppy. foam midsole got maddd forehead wrinkles. and the jumpmans and 23's arent lining up right, imo

cuts are way off. Jordan is touching the 23 pad on the left shoe. not lining up on the right and why does it look like AR walked on them..them backs are all squished.

If those with the crooked 23 are from AR, remember he posted on his facebook if you feel your shoes are b grades or not to par, he would refund your money no questions asked. So far from the early pairs we have been seeing, most are coming from AR camp and they look pretty good...still can't explain why so?e have completely clear toe and some have opaque and they both coming from AR.

& stop me if im reaching but if both clear & cloudy toes came from randy maybe he is sprinkling in real pairs with his fakes because one of those boxes have a gloss to them & one is flat with no gloss

Wow....enjoy your early pre released concords........I have np waiting until the actual RD...

Besides what's the point of copping kicks b4 the RD other than to "break necks" and the "haha I have em before u do! I'm cooler than u" mentality? Is that really buying what u like? Sounds more like buying into the hype to me...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Wow....enjoy your early pre released concords........I have np waiting until the actual RD...

Besides what's the point of copping kicks b4 the RD other than to "break necks" and the "haha I have em before u do! I'm cooler than u" mentality? Is that really buying what u like? Sounds more like buying into the hype to me...
i havent bought early as of yet 
BUT i wanted to buy them early to WEAR THEM..... when it was confirmed they were dropping i made plans for 3 pair......i was going to buy one early to wear...& buy 2 on rd so i have on fresh pair to break out in the summer & a back up for it....cant group everyone in the same boat you just built

Those are terrible  like a ZZZZZ pair, are those from AR?  Paying $300 shipped for that, wow.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by three2three

cuts are way off. Jordan is touching the 23 pad on the left shoe. not lining up on the right and why does it look like AR walked on them..them backs are all squished.

the pl cut 
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Yeah, the pl cut is extremely terrible lowOn these. I wonder why the midsoleshave so much crease at the back.none of my 2000/2001 retros have thatAt the rear despite being rockedMany many times. Also my 2011 lowsDoes not crease like that too.These could really be b grades.The left jumpman look also terrible.

Back
Top Bottom