Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

will wait for more detailed pix.. damn that back shot looks awful.. PL cut is uneven.. shape is waaaayy off..

Damn I was just thinking about unloading my 2000's just to cop these in a couple months...

welppp...nevermind.

your telling me those are A-grade shoes? exactly, stop going off topic and trying to raise your post count.

someone posted pics and i commented on it. those shoes look like they were worn around the factory by multiple people and put together by a 5 year old.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

your telling me those are A-grade shoes? exactly, stop going off topic and trying to raise your post count.

someone posted pics and i commented on it. those shoes look like they were worn around the factory by multiple people and put together by a 5 year old.
has nothing to do with A-Grade. You're passing on Jordan XI Spizikes so keep your mouth closed about AR since you and him are in the same business...deceiving customers.

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by Zyzz

has nothing to do with A-Grade. You're passing on Jordan XI Spizikes so keep your mouth closed about AR since you and him are in the same business...deceiving customers.
thats funny, didnt know i owned a website selling shoes. hm

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by three2three

cuts are way off. Jordan is touching the 23 pad on the left shoe. not lining up on the right and why does it look like AR walked on them..them backs are all squished.

the pl cut 
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Yeah, the pl cut is extremely terrible lowOn these. I wonder why the midsoleshave so much crease at the back.none of my 2000/2001 retros have thatAt the rear despite being rockedMany many times. Also my 2011 lowsDoes not crease like that too.These could really be b grades.The left jumpman look also terrible.
yep ive wore my blk/red xi lows almost daily since rd & my midsoles still look(i can take a pic if needed
laugh.gif
) new but those
30t6p3b.gif

If the SDS pair that comes in looks like that pair, going to go 
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Those are pathetic. A payless shoe has better quality control then that pair.

so my sds tracking number is totally wrong. when i go to the EMS site and try to plug it in, there are too many characters. what the???????

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

so my sds tracking number is totally wrong. when i go to the EMS site and try to plug it in, there are too many characters. what the???????

Your tracking should have 13 characters, starts with EE and end with CN

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Guys coming in here mad defensive about having fakes in their collection.

Marqueesole got exposed ...

We all know 160 has fakes but he's too thirsty to have these shoes he won't admit it..

Only difference between the shoes NOW and fakes from 2001 is the fact that they're getting better!

Who is this shoe bird ? You lucky I respect this board becuase I'll show a "thristy chick" how to her money up.
You going to tell someone how to get their money up but dont even have a car?
kanye-west-shrug.jpg

#imjustsayingisall

Originally Posted by Freeze

6065757390_e014b5a58d_z.jpg

back lookin sloppy. foam midsole got maddd forehead wrinkles. and the jumpmans and 23's arent lining up right, imo

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Guys coming in here mad defensive about having fakes in their collection.

Marqueesole got exposed ...

We all know 160 has fakes but he's too thirsty to have these shoes he won't admit it..

Only difference between the shoes NOW and fakes from 2001 is the fact that they're getting better!

Who is this shoe bird ? You lucky I respect this board becuase I'll show a "thristy chick" how to her money up.
kanye-west-shrug.jpg

#imjustsayingisall
i must really stick in your minds 
to remember something from a few months back 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

when you live in manhattan you dont need a car 

Originally Posted by Freeze

6065757390_e014b5a58d_z.jpg

back lookin sloppy. foam midsole got maddd forehead wrinkles. and the jumpmans and 23's arent lining up right, imo
FREEZE...........how do you feel about those mayne???  TBH they dont look very good in this pic bro............

Zyzz...........really man???  Are you sure you still wanna call anyone out???  You dont think anyone who ordered from SDS is gonna receive a pair like this???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cmon dude, I think it would be in your best interest to stay away from the keyboard for a lil bit and let everything cool down.   If youre confident in SDS, let the shoes come and let them do the talkin.......Im sorry to say but nobody, save for a few NT'ers, are gonna give a #%+ about what you got to say about AR, VMV, RMK, or even SDS at this point. 

I have nothing against you......jus sayin

Originally Posted by sthebest

#imjustsayingisall
i must really stick in your minds 
to remember something from a few months back 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

when you live in manhattan you dont need a car 
I'm not too fond of the guy, but I will agree with him. If you live in NY or Chi, it's pointless to own a car. I know people that live and in both and they don't own cars.

Back
Top Bottom