Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by seth320

Im not sure if this has been brought up, I dont feel like looking through all the pages, but SDS emailed me back within 12 hours and confirmed the midsoles are from the cool grey and the rest from spacejams from real nike workers with real nike material.

IMO.....
whats the big deal, they are real
stop bashing SDS, he has been very helpful to me and will continue to get business from me

Are you saying he used midsoles from the cool greys and space jams for the Concords????

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Im not sure if this has been brought up, I dont feel like looking through all the pages, but SDS emailed me back within 12 hours and confirmed the midsoles are from the cool grey and the rest from spacejams from real nike workers with real nike material.

IMO.....
stop bashing SDS, he has been very helpful to me and will continue to get business from me
sick.gif
 Are you serious whats the big deal. Dude just told you that he's selling Air Jordan retro XI remix's of the last two XI releases and whats the big deal. 
If your ok with this then your better off buying your sneaks from your local ocki so you can save yourself some money. 

I would be helpful to you too if I as trying to off a bunch of fakes.

Exactly. Nobody should pay for a not official madeJordan at a price that is even higher than theOfficial retail price. Even illegally producedjordans at factories which are producingThe real ones are usually sold at a veryLow price compared to the officialReleased ones.

IMO.....
sick.gif
 Are you serious whats the big deal. Dude just told you that he's selling Air Jordan retro XI remix's of the last two XI releases and whats the big deal. 
If your ok with this then your better off buying your sneaks from your local ocki so you can save yourself some money. 

+1
This "what is the big deal" mentality is exactly how this craze started. People settling for b-grade shoes and high quality fakes. This has gone on LONG ENOUGH and people need to see the big picture of how big of a deal this really is.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

IMO.....

Are you saying he used midsoles from the cool greys and space jams for the Concords????

No not for the concords, thats what he did for the SJ, he took the midsoles of the cool greys and left over materials from the SJ and made a remake of the SJ and said that they were real and he sold them as such. 
Do you really think the Concord's that he is selling are going to be legit if his SJ werent. Please no way im going to believe that I wait till RD.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@Metallic Vs video! 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
glad my pair dont look like that 

see even from stores you get b grade shoes 
exactly that is why you have to throughly examine your shoes before you leave the store with them. 
We all know the quality issues that JB is going through, so you really don't have anyone to blame but yourself if you leave without inspecting them
its happened to all of us at one time or another 
i got a crap pair of anniversary 11's from a store with an account

IMO.....
Did he also tell you he made them in his kitchen?  If it does not bother you keep buying fake J's for double the price.
laugh.gif

Stores and websites that sell FAKES. Pic1 There are a ton of websites and online auction sites that sell counterfeit Air Jordans & Nikes. Fakes have even made their way into neighborhood stores. If you find a place selling Air Jordans for really low prices (usually between $70-100) and they have a full size run (8 through 13) available in each shoe that should tell you that something isn't right. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Fakes are made in wacky, strange, unreleased colors, but they're also made in the same colors as the originals, which makes them harder to spot. Some websites use pictures of authentic shoes, but end up sending you a Fake pair. Use common sense. Nike is aware of the ongoing problem and they are trying to crack down on stores and websites that sell Fakes. That is why they setup a special email address. Send an email to [email protected] and give them the link to the website or the name and address of the store. Nike will investigate with the local Police and take further action if necessary.

Originally Posted by rareair45

IMO.....
sick.gif

+1
This "what is the big deal" mentality is exactly how this craze started. People settling for b-grade shoes and high quality fakes. This has gone on LONG ENOUGH and people need to see the big picture of how big of a deal this really is.

THANK YOU!!!

Im
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
  of ppl saying whats the big deal???  Where do you ppl draw the line then???  And what makes you so sure to believe this dude on the other end of the world who has been exposed and that is the best explanation he can give you to make you feel like theyre real.................ask yourselves one question...............DID NIKE ASK ANYBODY TO MAKE THESE PAIRS???

The answer is no and therefore they are FAKE...........end of story........now can we talk about concords and move the conversation about how these guys are getting away with murder by selling very well done replicas to the proper thread please............http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ES--JORDANS#.TlGoe6hxPvE

Yo Freeze can you confirm whether or not your carbon fibre looks like the pic posted below???

This is the only pic I know of that is said to be authentic and right out of JB via counterkicks.com

Pretty sure Steez put this up a while ago

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by rareair45

sick.gif

+1

THANK YOU!!!

Im
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
  of ppl saying whats the big deal???  Where do you ppl draw the line then???  And what makes you so sure to believe this dude on the other end of the world who has been exposed and that is the best explanation he can give you to make you feel like theyre real.................ask yourselves one question...............DID NIKE ASK ANYBODY TO MAKE THESE PAIRS???

The answer is no and therefore they are FAKE...........end of story........now can we talk about concords and move the conversation about how these guys are getting away with murder by selling very well done replicas to the proper thread please............http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ES--JORDANS#.TlGoe6hxPvE
I believe there has been enough proof just from the explanations received from SDS that all these are FAKES. Its time for everyone to wake up and quit trying to believe that the stuff they bought is real, when its not.

damn $280 dollars for some bad quality shoes is outrageous, real or fake for 280 they shouldnt come like that....................I value my money so it isnt the fact if you have 280 or not its the fact that you are getting ripped off
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 JB is well aware of what is going on and not doing anything about it
nerd.gif

Finally caught up on this thread and damn.
eek.gif

Really interesting in seeing what the pairs you guys ordered from AR and SDS look like.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Finally caught up on this thread and damn.
eek.gif

Really interesting in seeing what the pairs you guys ordered from AR and SDS look like.

Well there's a pair from AR on the previous page see what they look like for yourself

I've read through the last 150 pages of this thread over the course of the day, there's no way I'd ever risk my money with any of these early release sites. To be honest I'm kind of over these and it's not even December. I've ended up buying the 11s that come out the past 3 years, but I think I'm going to make a clean break this year. I've ended up not even wearing out my 11s that often, they sit in my closet and I'll only put them on in the house before I actually decide I'd rather wear a pair of AM or dunks. Good luck to everyone jonesing to get these early. This thread has been an eye opener though.

IMO.....

its this ignorant attitude and denial that keeps these early sellers in business. People flipping out over missing out on some shoes
laugh.gif

Why cant people face the fact that fakes are almost exact copies these days ?

life goes on, after this drop, everyone will be turning their attention to the next "big release" life goes on.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

damn $280 dollars for some bad quality shoes is outrageous, real or fake for 280 they shouldnt come like that....................I value my money so it isnt the fact if you have 280 or not its the fact that you are getting ripped off
tired.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
$280 bucks is different depending on the person. I am out of the J game except for og coloray 11's. I needed a pair of White/ Black already had a pair of Black/ White and was going to cop a par of $600 YSL's but more likely getting the $1500 Louboutains. I copped from SDS at $280. I got my gucci black belt, white/black polo, and pants all on order. I will still come out cheaper than my orginal plan. I am really excited cause I will be able to save alotta mula.

Originally Posted by JGUNz21

Stores and websites that sell FAKES. Pic1 There are a ton of websites and online auction sites that sell counterfeit Air Jordans & Nikes. Fakes have even made their way into neighborhood stores. If you find a place selling Air Jordans for really low prices (usually between $70-100) and they have a full size run (8 through 13) available in each shoe that should tell you that something isn't right. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Fakes are made in wacky, strange, unreleased colors, but they're also made in the same colors as the originals, which makes them harder to spot. Some websites use pictures of authentic shoes, but end up sending you a Fake pair. Use common sense. Nike is aware of the ongoing problem and they are trying to crack down on stores and websites that sell Fakes. That is why they setup a special email address. Send an email to [email protected] and give them the link to the website or the name and address of the store. Nike will investigate with the local Police and take further action if necessary.

nike rep 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Yo Freeze can you confirm whether or not your carbon fibre looks like the pic posted below???

This is the only pic I know of that is said to be authentic and right out of JB via counterkicks.com

Pretty sure Steez put this up a while ago
wish i could tell you, i was just passing along pics i came across of someone i know that bought from AR.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

tired.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
$280 bucks is different depending on the person. I am out of the J game except for og coloray 11's. I needed a pair of White/ Black already had a pair of Black/ White and was going to cop a par of $600 YSL's but more likely getting the $1500 Louboutains. I copped from SDS at $280. I got my gucci black belt, white/black polo, and pants all on order. I will still come out cheaper than my orginal plan. I am really excited cause I will be able to save alotta mula.

laugh.gif
 Had to google YSL didnt know what brand that was, I understand what you are saying that 280 doesnt matter if you planned to spend 1500, but for that amount of money you can get a pair of brand new 2001 and OG XI on ebay and still have change left over

tired.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

OH MAHHHHHHH BAD!
Ballin3.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

1st glad to see you getting paper and this may be trolly but.....you are wrong, i bet it is some1 with $500 in the bank that has a pair on the  way from sds. just cuz it makes them feel good/important. do u watch tv?, every1 is shallow and materialistic now. the richest people i know are cheap as hell. and the ones who do splurge, its so small to them they dont even bother to comment on what it is/how much it costs/amount saved ,if you dont already know what it is.

"a fool and his money shall soon part." as is evident by those who condone buying fakes in this thread.

on a side note i wonder would sds sell me XI soles and glue, so when my retail pair turns yellow i can just remove the sole and attach a new sole my self? i would buy. pm me zyzz.

Originally Posted by matt2126

Does anyone who ordered from SDS have tracking that works?
Mine does not work yet...they say it usually takes between 2-3 days to work. Hopefully by monday or tuesday it works.

Back
Top Bottom