Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

Just wish the outsole/carbon fiber arch were similar to the OG's...

THIS is the biggest drawback of these along with the lack of red on the sole like the OG's
ohwell.gif

ummm...the xi lows with patent are WAY better than these and they have some amazing colorways...one of them happens to be my favorite shoe of all time...(white/colombia blue)

not saying this shoe is bad, because i will be copping both colors. btw these seem limited IMO(IM NOT TRYNA ADD HYPE!) i work at an HOH in houston and we only got like 20-30 @%% pairs...so im sure they wont sell out but they'll prolly be one of those shoes that gradually sells and then ppl will be coming in expecting us to have their size a month after release...so do what you gotta do to get yours

ummm...the xi lows with patent are WAY better than these and they have some amazing colorways...one of them happens to be my favorite shoe of all time...(white/colombia blue)

not saying this shoe is bad, because i will be copping both colors. btw these seem limited IMO(IM NOT TRYNA ADD HYPE!) i work at an HOH in houston and we only got like 20-30 @%% pairs...so im sure they wont sell out but they'll prolly be one of those shoes that gradually sells and then ppl will be coming in expecting us to have their size a month after release...so do what you gotta do to get yours

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I have always TRIED to like this shoe, but can't.

same here.... didnt these rot on shelves the first time they were retroed?

maybe thrid times a charm for these....

i agree with the guy who said they should have released the patent lows instead. always wanted the white caro low top...

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I have always TRIED to like this shoe, but can't.

same here.... didnt these rot on shelves the first time they were retroed?

maybe thrid times a charm for these....

i agree with the guy who said they should have released the patent lows instead. always wanted the white caro low top...

Originally Posted by LA KB24

check this video out of the white black ones

wow i actually like this white/black colorway. they would have been perfect if the jumpman on the tongue was either black or purple instead of crappy silver

Originally Posted by LA KB24

check this video out of the white black ones

wow i actually like this white/black colorway. they would have been perfect if the jumpman on the tongue was either black or purple instead of crappy silver

JUST COPPED MY PAIR
pimp.gif

2mwa2rl.jpg

ARE THESE LIMITED SOMEWHAT? I HAD TO GO TO 3 DIFFERENT STORES TO GET MY SIZE BECAUSE EACH OF THE PREVIOUS STORES ONLY GOT 1 OF EACH SIZE AND MY 10.5 WAS ALREADY SOLD.

EDIT: MY BOY AT FINISHLINE SAYS THESE ARE NOT A REGULAR GR BUT LIMITED GR.

JUST COPPED MY PAIR
pimp.gif

2mwa2rl.jpg

ARE THESE LIMITED SOMEWHAT? I HAD TO GO TO 3 DIFFERENT STORES TO GET MY SIZE BECAUSE EACH OF THE PREVIOUS STORES ONLY GOT 1 OF EACH SIZE AND MY 10.5 WAS ALREADY SOLD.

EDIT: MY BOY AT FINISHLINE SAYS THESE ARE NOT A REGULAR GR BUT LIMITED GR.

^cool story bro
These have always been whack, each n every time they released and re-released

you could have copped them at your many memphis outlets lolll

^cool story bro

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^cool story bro

WELL YO VAMPEDO SAYS THESE ARE WHACK SO I GUESS I BETTER RETURN MY PAIR....
pimp.gif

O, AND THERE IS ONLY 1 MEMPHIS NIKE OUTLET STORE AND 1 MEMPHIS NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE....

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^cool story bro

WELL YO VAMPEDO SAYS THESE ARE WHACK SO I GUESS I BETTER RETURN MY PAIR....
pimp.gif

O, AND THERE IS ONLY 1 MEMPHIS NIKE OUTLET STORE AND 1 MEMPHIS NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE....

Back
Top Bottom