Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

All three versions have differences like any other remake...

The OG's don't have the embossed elephant print around the mudguard like the others have. The 2002's have a slightly charcoal colored mudguard with elephant print while the 2011's have a black elephant printed mudguard.

1996's

2002's

2011's
air-jordan-xi-ie-low-black-varsity-red-jbseller-01.jpg

These have grown on me. If they are still in stores whenever I get around to going I'm probably gonna have to get a pair

These have grown on me. If they are still in stores whenever I get around to going I'm probably gonna have to get a pair

I like that the sole is a smoky black color, but I'm unsure about all that elephant print on the XI...

I like that the sole is a smoky black color, but I'm unsure about all that elephant print on the XI...

@ijapino:

nice comparison.....

that's why i think there's something different in this 2011 retro....it's the black mudguard....

like the 2002 best...but with the 96 clear oustole....

hope i can get it soon....

@ijapino:

nice comparison.....

that's why i think there's something different in this 2011 retro....it's the black mudguard....

like the 2002 best...but with the 96 clear oustole....

hope i can get it soon....

i def. dislike these. wish they used patent leather instead of that other material they used.

i def. dislike these. wish they used patent leather instead of that other material they used.

Back
Top Bottom