Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

fake chain stores and mom and pop shops in nyc had the balls to ask $150.00 for the low 11's

glad i got one shop down to $120.00 no tax 

fake chain stores and mom and pop shops in nyc had the balls to ask $150.00 for the low 11's

glad i got one shop down to $120.00 no tax 

Originally Posted by JRocks

i def. dislike these. wish they used patent leather instead of that other material they used.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

i def. dislike these. wish they used patent leather instead of that other material they used.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Geez if u want air jordan xi with patent, then go for the mids.The xi lows with patent which were released in 2001 have no historical value. The black/red aj xi low i.e. however was graced by mjIn the nba playoffs 1996 several times against the knicksAnd against the magic.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Geez if u want air jordan xi with patent, then go for the mids.The xi lows with patent which were released in 2001 have no historical value. The black/red aj xi low i.e. however was graced by mjIn the nba playoffs 1996 several times against the knicksAnd against the magic.

saw these on ebay ready to ship, almost pulled the trigger but i know these will be on the shelf for me to fondle b4 i make my decision

saw these on ebay ready to ship, almost pulled the trigger but i know these will be on the shelf for me to fondle b4 i make my decision

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

Just wish the outsole/carbon fiber arch were similar to the OG's...

THIS is the biggest drawback of these along with the lack of red on the sole like the OG's
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom