Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST COPPED MY PAIR
pimp.gif

2mwa2rl.jpg

ARE THESE LIMITED SOMEWHAT? I HAD TO GO TO 3 DIFFERENT STORES TO GET MY SIZE BECAUSE EACH OF THE PREVIOUS STORES ONLY GOT 1 OF EACH SIZE AND MY 10.5 WAS ALREADY SOLD.

EDIT: MY BOY AT FINISHLINE SAYS THESE ARE NOT A REGULAR GR BUT LIMITED GR.
Wow, your pic shows them at their best ^^ look very hot. Can't wait to get mine too. I skipped the OG's in 1996 which i regret much. The 2002 i did not like because of the too obvious grey of the elephant print.

the way these are being shipped to stores is to make the shoe look limited

the same way the jordan low top white/black 12's where released back in I think April

urban accounts are getting one to 3 pairs in each size
footlockers and footactions will be getting alot and i mean alot more  

its not because there big chain stores either  

the way these are being shipped to stores is to make the shoe look limited

the same way the jordan low top white/black 12's where released back in I think April

urban accounts are getting one to 3 pairs in each size
footlockers and footactions will be getting alot and i mean alot more  

its not because there big chain stores either  

wow memphis pics just sold me on these, havent bought a pair of jays since the 12/11 CDP pack.
Never been a real fan off the XI I.E but ever since the kobe iv I only like wearing low top shoes now, so this are right up my alley
I hate my CDP XI so if these dont feel like cardboard im happy.

wow memphis pics just sold me on these, havent bought a pair of jays since the 12/11 CDP pack.
Never been a real fan off the XI I.E but ever since the kobe iv I only like wearing low top shoes now, so this are right up my alley
I hate my CDP XI so if these dont feel like cardboard im happy.

imma make some phone calls tomorrow and see if any spots got them in early they never do around here tho............

imma make some phone calls tomorrow and see if any spots got them in early they never do around here tho............

interesting, the black elephant print appears more evident when strong light shines on them.
And indirect light makes them look just black...cool ^^

interesting, the black elephant print appears more evident when strong light shines on them.
And indirect light makes them look just black...cool ^^

Back
Top Bottom