Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

laugh.gif
 @ Swizz trying to bring back REEBOK from the dead. 

Based on the every 2 week drop schedule I would hope these come out on 7//16. Weird that official date hasn't been set yet.....

Based on the every 2 week drop schedule I would hope these come out on 7//16. Weird that official date hasn't been set yet.....

Originally Posted by kobejames21

dss has already open a pre order on the bred low...$100 but not full size run...
Legit? Anyone order from them? That's below MSRP.....

dss has already open a pre order on the bred low...$100 but not full size run...

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

They are 100% legit...DSS used to be shoe trends, but they changed sites...same people running it....great price (115 shipped)

I originally pre-ordered from CitySole but seeing this price, I ordered an 11 last night....double dip

they did have a FSR btw...they posted the shoes yesterday early afternoon (MST)

They are 100% legit...DSS used to be shoe trends, but they changed sites...same people running it....great price (115 shipped)

I originally pre-ordered from CitySole but seeing this price, I ordered an 11 last night....double dip

Will def check them out, but their pricing is still throwing me for a loop. Thanks for the info tho

Will def check them out, but their pricing is still throwing me for a loop. Thanks for the info tho

Originally Posted by Litflynt

The only problem with dss is they take forever to ship but they have great prices tho.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

The only problem with dss is they take forever to ship but they have great prices tho.

Back
Top Bottom