Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Thanks for the pics LA KB24... Definitely doubling up on the black and reds... not sure about the white and blacks...

Thanks for the pics LA KB24... Definitely doubling up on the black and reds... not sure about the white and blacks...

Originally Posted by LA KB24

2m3lgf7.jpg

2nkta4i.jpg
LAMO
roll.gif
roll.gif
that Khaled is rocking Js at the Reebok Back video shoot.

They dope but I'm passin only cuz I got DS pairs of IE black & red and cobalts XI's from da last retro

They dope but I'm passin only cuz I got DS pairs of IE black & red and cobalts XI's from da last retro

If the IE go on sale I will buy them or look for older cobalts to sole swap my spacejams when they get hella yellow but for now I think ill pass but definately a nice shoe

If the IE go on sale I will buy them or look for older cobalts to sole swap my spacejams when they get hella yellow but for now I think ill pass but definately a nice shoe

the bred ie low coming look good on feet. its nice that the elephant print is darker so it looks non-existent (which is my preferred--just like the OGs).

although i am sour that they still dont release the clear sole like the OGs, the smoke sole doesnt look bad, esp since thats how the OGs almost looked from afar after daily use lol.

the bred ie low coming look good on feet. its nice that the elephant print is darker so it looks non-existent (which is my preferred--just like the OGs).

although i am sour that they still dont release the clear sole like the OGs, the smoke sole doesnt look bad, esp since thats how the OGs almost looked from afar after daily use lol.

Citysole just put a FSL of the black/red's up for preorder...$134 shipped if you use their $10 off coupon "offer10"

not too bad at all...they usually ship early and no need to go to the mall...rocked these back in 03....hoping there is no squeek!

Citysole just put a FSL of the black/red's up for preorder...$134 shipped if you use their $10 off coupon "offer10"

not too bad at all...they usually ship early and no need to go to the mall...rocked these back in 03....hoping there is no squeek!

They are both nice, but I might pass. Still have the 2003 Black/White/Varsity Red IE in excellent condition.

They are both nice, but I might pass. Still have the 2003 Black/White/Varsity Red IE in excellent condition.

Back
Top Bottom