Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

poor mans concords? couldnt be farther from the truth, i mean i hate most of the ie's but this colorway looks clean, people just hating cuz they arent patent doesnt mean they arent a nice shoe smdh at poeple
Not really a fan of the stitching along the upper

air-jordan-11-xi-ie-low-white-black-silver-021.jpg

Wouldn't go as far as saying it's a "poor man's concord" but it's too close to the Concord for me, which is dropping in December. I will take a pair of Blk/Red though. A lot cleaner looking in my opinion.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

poor mans concords? couldnt be farther from the truth, i mean i hate most of the ie's but this colorway looks clean, people just hating cuz they arent patent doesnt mean they arent a nice shoe smdh at poeple

Wouldn't go as far as saying it's a "poor man's concord" but it's too close to the Concord for me, which is dropping in December. I will take a pair of Blk/Red though. A lot cleaner looking in my opinion.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
NOT really impressed
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
NOT really impressed
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Now the ie model was one of those model's that either you loved or hated.  It's not one many remember and its indeed one consistently hated on. Retros in general never seems to fail letting us down. JB giving us one of our favorite most cherished models in some crazy, sales rack ready, ugly/not needed colorway.  But this new colorway presented to us shows some promise if you ask me. It's a colorway that you really have to ask, why this wasn't the first colorway for the ie model? Well better late then never as this is now my new favorite among the IE model next to the Zen. What do you think?

via AGS
AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-1.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-2.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-3.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-4.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-5.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-6.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-7.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-8.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-9.jpg

Now the ie model was one of those model's that either you loved or hated.  It's not one many remember and its indeed one consistently hated on. Retros in general never seems to fail letting us down. JB giving us one of our favorite most cherished models in some crazy, sales rack ready, ugly/not needed colorway.  But this new colorway presented to us shows some promise if you ask me. It's a colorway that you really have to ask, why this wasn't the first colorway for the ie model? Well better late then never as this is now my new favorite among the IE model next to the Zen. What do you think?

via AGS
AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-1.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-2.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-3.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-4.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-5.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-6.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-7.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-8.jpg

AGS-Air-Jordan-XI-11-IE-%E2%80%93-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom