Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I just hit up my local mall and 3 managers from 3 different stores all confirmed they were getting these. Seems like there could be plenty to go around. Got 2 pairs on lock for me and my bro.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

its verified and i emailed twice and no response they payment shows going thru on the 9th and i did pay the 32.00 shipping

Not sure what to tell you my dude, try to email them again. If not that i think they just got a restock of your size so you'll probably be hearing something soon, most likely you had a delay.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People are panicking too much....

Prices are dropping as we approach the release date.

Yea... They always, do... Nobody's going to pay more than above retail very close to release date time (like mid) december %!%. They will spike waaaay up after release date tho.

I agree French. Most of these shoes will be WIDELY available on or before the release date.

Shoetrends can offically fellaciate.

They were cool at first, decent prices... great customer service.

I guess it depends on the release... but i vow to never cop j's from there ever again.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

I just hit up my local mall and 3 managers from 3 different stores all confirmed they were getting these. Seems like there could be plenty to go around. Got 2 pairs on lock for me and my bro.

i need to do this, i havent actually went out a bought a pair a RD Jordans in a long long long time. i might just go get them release day hoping for the best, there aint too many sneakerheads out here so i doubt there would even be any lines.

Athletes Foot in my area is taking payments on the cool greys also said they are getting the same amount as they did with the space jams

Athletes Foot in my area is taking payments on the cool greys also said they are getting the same amount as they did with the space jams

I think everyone should be able to get their pairs by talking to your local stores w/out spending 100 xtra on bgrades from HongKong. No disrespect to anyone. I honestly was surprised on this release compared to last years SJs. I was inTahoe and did not find this love. Makes me think these could be easier to get.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I agree French. Most of these shoes will be WIDELY available on or before the release date.
I hope so I don't have to deal with the release date

Originally Posted by all19mjs

I thought stores were getting in trouble for doing the whole pre-order thing? Maybe its just here in my local area, but i thought i heard of stories of stores losing there accounts over pre-ordering?

what was the size run that shoetrends had available when the cool greys went up was looking for a size 14

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by phreshdude

i will never cop early again!
mad.gif
 got refunded back my 275 doe
wink.gif

cant see the pic 
Cant See Pic either.....
nerd.gif

roll.gif
at 160 in here ready to judge an early release with that garbage he sent me from Marquee Sole.

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Originally Posted by all19mjs

I thought stores were getting in trouble for doing the whole pre-order thing? Maybe its just here in my local area, but i thought i heard of stories of stores losing there accounts over pre-ordering?
I dont know but the owner call me when he ready to take payments and as soon as he find out the day of the shipment he tell me to be in that day

Back
Top Bottom