Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Remi23

Question? If you have the Cool Grey IX's is there really a point in getting these? I mean essentially they're the same shoe

Ya I own those and when they released I always thought it was like a poor mans cool grey XI

Question? If you have the Cool Grey IX's is there really a point in getting these? I mean essentially they're the same shoe
5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

i ordered on the 9th and footalog finally emailed me last night... they just shipped and refunded me 12 bucks for the wait( i paid for express)

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Does anyone when (or can guess) when these will appear on Eastbay.com or Nike.com to order?  Will it be midnight eastern time on the 23rd or what?

Thanks.
That's right, we will be releasing these on 12/23/10 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

laugh.gif
 thought i was the only one who noticed that

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Does anyone when (or can guess) when these will appear on Eastbay.com or Nike.com to order?  Will it be midnight eastern time on the 23rd or what?

Thanks.
That's right, we will be releasing these on 12/23/10 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Yea, good luck to everyone with that crappy eastbay system. You dudes will be lucky to get to the home page let alone the cool grey page to order. Even if you do make it through, you still have to add to your cart and go through the routine and be put in line. I don't think I'll ever order a limited product from these sites again. 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

back home for the holidays this week, broke out my old retro pair. my god, how quality and comfort gone down on XIs, rather sad.

i understand wat your saying quality wise, but the comfort on these cool grey XI's are on point.

Just got my pair from Footalog. Took a week with the express mail option. My pair is ON POINT. Never owned the 01's, but I gotta say that the quality on these are great for what they are. Much better than the CDP's, Space Jams, and the Anniversary's.

Big thumbs up to Footalog!

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Just got my pair from Footalog. Took a week with the express mail option. My pair is ON POINT. Never owned the 01's, but I gotta say that the quality on these are great for what they are. Much better than the CDP's, Space Jams, and the Anniversary's.

Big thumbs up to Footalog!

The CDP XI's look way better than the 2010 cg and the 09 sj like I said look better not feels better

They tried to deliver my pair this morning but i wasn't home. I'll be picking them up tomorrow.

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

These should b pretty easy to pick up in the chicago area. its goin to plenty to go around
Not necessarily. Alot of people in the Chi got left out in the cold (literally). That was the first time I saw 60+ people camped out in front of DTLR. And keep in mind that was a relatively low key DTLR at that. And the next morning, stores in River Oaks actually had to hand out numbers to people camped out in line.

Unless you have a GOOD and RELIABLE connect, its going to be rough.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

These should b pretty easy to pick up in the chicago area. its goin to plenty to go around
Not necessarily. Alot of people in the Chi got left out in the cold (literally). That was the first time I saw 60+ people camped out in front of DTLR. And keep in mind that was a relatively low key DTLR at that. And the next morning, stores in River Oaks actually had to hand out numbers to people camped out in line.

Unless you have a GOOD and RELIABLE connect, its going to be rough.

You mess with Calumet City, and yeah this is true for the most part. Last year I got there early for the SJ's, but this year hopefully my guy looks out for me.

Haven't got my pair in yet, however i'm really looking forward to it. Chances are I might get two pairs; one that I ordered back in Sept. and my girl getting me a pair on RD. I will say this, I have the Anniversary's, Space Jams, Soon to be Cool Grey's, and the B/RED's... NOTHING compares to the B/Reds. Space Jams are nice, no doubt. Anniversary's are a collectors choice. Cool Grey's are just really hot... but nothing comes close to the B/REDS. I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me on this, i'm not a big hypedude, but XI's in general are incredible.

Back
Top Bottom