Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I ordered my size 12 from footalog on Nov. 8, with Express shipping. They said there was a delay with the size 12 and that they would ship on Nov. 15. I got confirmation that they were shipped on the Nov. 17. The left Hong Kong this morning, we'll see when I get them.

i got a paypal confirmation from footalog on the 9th for my size 13 and havent heard anything else from footalog... anyone else have any type of problems i emailed on monday but still nuthin

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

i got a paypal confirmation from footalog on the 9th for my size 13 and havent heard anything else from footalog... anyone else have any type of problems i emailed on monday but still nuthin

No tracking info?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Zyzz

well when i said close, i meant near $200.
Footalog has them for 220.. im about to cop my second pair tonight. I hear ther deliver pretty decent. Got the first pair from SneakerApe
$220 shipped?

footalog takes awhile to send you the info but they ship quick... I would def cop again from them (yeah I ordered these 11s from them)

Ordered a size 12 from footalog. Got my tracking today. 250 shipped, not bad. I have no problem paying 50 more to save me the headache on release day.

i will never cop early again!
mad.gif
 got refunded back my 275 doe
wink.gif

yeah no tracking info from footalog, i paid the 12 extra for express too :/

Its $32.00 for express - check your pay pal for shipping info. I need some help guys, I orded from Footalog this morning via Pay Pal. I used me OLD address (
mad.gif
) by mistake - how can I correct this error in order to insure some lucky kid doesn't recieve my shoes? I haven't recieved tracking on it yet btw (just purchased them this morning) - how long did it take u guys to get your tracking information?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

yeah no tracking info from footalog, i paid the 12 extra for express too :/

Its $32.00 for express - check your pay pal for shipping info. I need some help guys, I orded from Footalog this morning via Pay Pal. I used me OLD address (
mad.gif
) by mistake - how can I correct this error in order to insure some lucky kid doesn't recieve my shoes? I haven't recieved tracking on it yet btw (just purchased them this morning) - how long did it take u guys to get your tracking information?

paypal has no shipping info either

Has anyone used the "air mail" (regular shipping) from Footalog and received their pair? I'm curious on what kind of time frame we are looking at...

its verified and i emailed twice and no response they payment shows going thru on the 9th and i did pay the 32.00 shipping

Back
Top Bottom