Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I'm not optimistic that these CGs are in par or better than the 01 blk red 11s. Maybe some are trying to force themselves and others to believe it.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

^ Not even close.

I agree...I own the whole spectrum of 00-01's. They are built like tanks. Even occasionally, I break out the 95-96's. I had the Cdp, but sold it. I didn't want to settle with an inferior retro.

I'm sure this has been posted before, but consider this: you see how much they cut back on the released version compared to the sample.  Just imagine how much will be cut from the 01 version to what's releasing next month.

All I want is 2 pairs of these. Hoping when the 23rd rolls around it can happen.

I already know its gonna be go through eastbay crash, then chill on NT til 4am plus to cop on NDC... how it ALWAYS goes for me.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

All I want is 2 pairs of these. Hoping when the 23rd rolls around it can happen.

I already know its gonna be go through eastbay crash, then chill on NT til 4am plus to cop on NDC... how it ALWAYS goes for me.

Same here my dude

eek.gif
 at those CG samples. Never knew those existed.

They look just like some '96 XI's, only in the grey scheme.

Wow. If only JB stuck to their roots man. Everything would be so beautiful..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Seriously though, how hard can it be for JB to track down a pair of OG's, or borrow one of Mike's pairs to make a new mold?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

eek.gif
 at those CG samples. Never knew those existed.

They look just like some '96 XI's, only in the grey scheme.

You aint never lie.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I'm not optimistic that these CGs are in par or better than the 01 blk red 11s. Maybe some are trying to force themselves and others to believe it.

Who said they're on par or better? Material wise, we all know the 01 breds are better. I just made an observation that the cushioning in my Cool Grey's felt better. Could it be that I actually wear my Breds, and adding to the fact that the soles are going on a decade old, yes, but the bottom line is that my Cool Greys feel better CUSHION/COMFORT wise. God some of you get your panties in a bunch at the thought of anything being put in comparison to something post 2005 JB. These are in no way BETTER OVERALL than the '01's, but I like the comfort in these better than them. Just like many like the overall fit in the re-retros of the XII's as compared to the OG's. We all know the OG's are built like tanks, but the cushioning in the newer models is superior to its predecessor. 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Who said they're on par or better? Material wise, we all know the 01 breds are better. I just made an observation that the cushioning in my Cool Grey's felt better. Could it be that I actually wear my Breds, and adding to the fact that the soles are going on a decade old, yes, but the bottom line is that my Cool Greys feel better CUSHION/COMFORT wise. God some of you get your panties in a bunch at the thought of anything being put in comparison to something post 2005 JB. These are in no way BETTER OVERALL than the '01's, but I like the comfort in these better than them. Just like many like the overall fit in the re-retros of the XII's as compared to the OG's. We all know the OG's are built like tanks, but the cushioning in the newer models is superior to its predecessor. 
i wish i could say i agree
http://i3.photobucket.com...pace%20Jams/IMG_9199.jpg

in some instances i guess i could. i love the comfort of the 12's

Originally Posted by Zyzz

where can i pay close to retail for these right now? i wanna get them early now

there is ZERO percent chance you get them for retail early

well when i said close, i meant near $200.
Footalog has them for 220.. im about to cop my second pair tonight. I hear ther deliver pretty decent. Got the first pair from SneakerApe

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Footalog has them for 220.. im about to cop my second pair tonight. I hear ther deliver pretty decent. Got the first pair from SneakerApe
Copped mine from Sneakerape too. Service was a tad slow for my liking, but my pair is damn near flawless.

Does anyone know when finishline, champs, those stores let you preorder from the store?

Early December?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Copped mine from Sneakerape too. Service was a tad slow for my liking, but my pair is damn near flawless.

And thats exactly why im not ordering from SneakerApe again lol - Service was pretty damn slow, but not unbarable.

Back
Top Bottom