Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^
laugh.gif
it's all good I had ordered a 9 from NTLV but I told my he can have them so now I'm stuck with my 9.5 lol.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

loving that pic up there. they look good with denim.. but j.w for those who wear their Jordan VI's.. how many actually wear them like ^^^ with tongue out?? i never understood that, maybe b/c im only 5'10, i feel like my legs are too short for that style to work lol although i know when athletes do so, it looks better than when shorter ppl do lol
What ? that doesn't make sense.how does wearing the tongues out have to do with how tall you are.
laugh.gif

i generally dnt let the tongue stick out...w. but to each his own..... them shoes are beautiful!!!!

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by jclay

So I missed the FEDEX man today cuz I had a stupid 9:30am class but i'll get em for sure 2morrow!
Sorry about that man....lol.....I think I came up with a size 12 from NT Chicago. I ordered it but I have not receive a tracking# yet.
lol its cool man, i'd rather get them in the mornin than to have had them sittin out all mornin

If I ordered them from NTCT yesterday. How long do you think it will take for them to get to me in San Antonio? Haven't ordered from niketown before.Anyone from NT wana help me out?

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

If I ordered them from NTCT yesterday. How long do you think it will take for them to get to me in San Antonio? Haven't ordered from niketown before. Anyone from NT wana help me out?

U should get them some time next week

If I ordered them from NTCT yesterday. How long do you think it will take for them to get to me in San Antonio? Haven't ordered from niketown before. Anyone from NT wana help me out?
u should call them back and get ur fedex tracking number. niketown shipments tend to have signature confirmation required.

I called NTLV during my lunch break, and got my tracking number for my shoes. Went out in 2 boxes, apparently.
indifferent.gif
I tried tracing both on FedEx.com, but only one is showing as picked up. The other says no record found. I called NTLV back, and they said they're showing both shipped with a tracking number. Guess I'll wait till tomorrowto see if there are any updates on FedEx.

Originally Posted by bigj505

u should call them back and get ur fedex tracking number. niketown shipments tend to have signature confirmation required.

NTCT should e-mail u the tracking number just like they did with a friend of mines

I've never had to sign for a package from a NT or outlet. Also I think you can tell them to email you to confirm all the info.

^^^Any 11's out there? My boy missed out. His friend stunted on him and said he had him locked but basically only took care of himself. Pm me please.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by bigj505

NTCT should e-mail u the tracking number just like they did with a friend of mines
guess im just an anomaly then... NTCT didnt take down my email address and they usually ship packages with signature confirmation. Dude said thatthey do it because of an issue with packages being lost and stuff.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

^^^Any 11's out there? My boy missed out. His friend stunted on him and said he had him locked but basically only took care of himself. Pm me please.

that boy was you. quit lyin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by derry1

im in desperate need of a 11.5 or 12
ohwell.gif
can sum1 help me plz.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

They are still available

Yup, sizes 11, and 11.5 for the people above me.

Spoiler [+]
914-946-6214

^I just posted a number that has various sizes, why dont you call them and see if they have a 12 or call NTCHI

Back
Top Bottom