Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^12$ for shipping
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Penofski

Thanks So Much Sole 23 for the lookout on the sz10.5 pair
pimp.gif

you know what it is

It's Nothing Fam...... Just Doing My Part As A Fellow NT'r To Help Out Another Sneakerhead In Need...... I Know If I Was Up In The Maple Leaf TerritoryFor A Release Like This, I'd Be Salty As Hell If Nike Refused To Ship To Me
mad.gif

so much sole...there have been a few releases over the years that i was salty about (the laser iv's come to mind and the early jordan exclusives, also theVC shox bb4 limiteds not coming to canada-which made no sense to me). Fortunately, my brother is american and moved back to his home state of NY about 2 1/2years ago so I have been using his place as a shipping destination but it takes a while before I visit him or he visits me to actually get the shoes. I justdiscovered on this release that niketowns do phone orders (thanks to all of you) and ship across the country but you need a matching US shipping and billingaddress so I have recently acquired his credit card # too. Anybody interested? haha....

i think this was brought up a few pages back about yellowing spots on the soles...mine are DS still and they have 3 spots...anybody else have this?

Originally Posted by jclay

So I missed the FEDEX man today cuz I had a stupid 9:30am class but i'll get em for sure 2morrow!
Sorry about that man....lol.....I think I came up with a size 12 from NT Chicago. I ordered it but I have not receive a tracking# yet.

Damn, I wish I would have been able to scoop up a 10.5 for retail. The day I'm not in niketalk I missed the restock.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

nike atl also get a restock? seems like more stores got restocks than we think....
all the stores got restock with a few amount,
Bet they always had them on the back of the store they didnt put them all out on saturday cause they knew they wont sell and some will sit, cause of the economy
So nice bussiness Strategy Nike they lie to us telling us that this were very limited so we can go for the hunt for all of them........................... so they can get sold out
laugh.gif
It makes perfect sense. They probably did that on purpose to create hype, and create the illusion these were more limited and hard to get. Then when the 2nd stock came around, people were scrambling to get them.

very good points, but imo these would have sold out regardless of the "keep mroe stock in the back" strategy. although i agree it did create morehype and mightve helped the shoe sell faster, any decent jordan will sell out eventually.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i like to give a shout out to all the people who

gave all the info about the restock's everywhere

so people like me could get them for retail .

this is one of the first times i have ever seen so many people

step up and try and help one another.

if thing's were like this all the time alot more people would

be able to copp and resell price's wouldn't get so high

it would be a win - win for everybody in the long run....

just something for everyone to think about.......................................................thanks again.................................................peace

itd be a win-win for collectors and ppl who just want the shoe, but it would obviously not be a win for re-sellers, or ppl tempted to resell-- usually thosewho stumble on the re-stocks, new info, etc. but i def agree with you, if all us non-resellers unify, resale prices wouldnt be as rediculous as they ussuallyare for limited releases.

loving that pic up there. they look good with denim.. but j.w for those who wear their Jordan VI's.. how many actually wear them like ^^^ with tongue out??i never understood that, maybe b/c im only 5'10, i feel like my legs are too short for that style to work lol although i know when athletes do so, it looksbetter than when shorter ppl do lol

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

i think this was brought up a few pages back about yellowing spots on the soles...mine are DS still and they have 3 spots...anybody else have this?
yes i saw that on one of the 2 pairs i originally ordered... sold them and tried again lol
yellow was very light tho

I got my tracking number from NTCT earlier today.
I really love how everyone's helping each other out
smokin.gif

^Nice pic up there. The only pair out of all mine that had 2 little yellow spots were from the pair I got at NTNY. Hopefully my 9 from NTLV won't have anyyellowing.

The day I don't check NT is the day all the restock info comes out. I got a sixe 13 for retail day of release and a 11.5 on ebay for $230.

baby j thanks again, sorry u wanted to keep em lol.
i didnt wear em today but i may wear tomorrow.. or the next day or whenever who knows, but they will be worn for sure
and no apparent yellowing on mine
sucks we gotta deal with that on all the icey soles tho!!!!

oh and did any1 answer my question about using the WATER REPELLENT spray on these??

Got both my 11's past two days MINT. Good lookin Jayhawk & 35KD. SPECIAL SPECIAL THANKS TO THE UNSELFISH NTers WHO HAD RESTOCK INFO & ACTUALLYSHARED IT. . . THIS IS WHY I JOINED NT KUDOS ALL

Back
Top Bottom