Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

has any1 put the waterproofing spray on these or any suedes for that matter. ive used it on a lot of leather pairs but never suede, wanna make sure it doesntcause any issues before i do it

Got mine yesterday and they are
eek.gif
very pleased with the colorway and materials. finally a nice re-retro...

Took my lunch break to go pick these up at NTLA.....only had half an hour so you could imagine how fast i was going lol...size 10.5

378168972.jpg

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

AJ 6 DB sizes I have available 9,10.5,11,11.5,12,13,14 PM me want AJ CDP 11/12 size 11

Great!!! Please ship them all to:
Blue Ribbon Direct
4775 Tuggle Rd
Door 54
Memphis, TN 38118

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

nike atl also get a restock? seems like more stores got restocks than we think....
all the stores got restock with a few amount,
Bet they always had them on the back of the store they didnt put them all out on saturday cause they knew they wont sell and some will sit, cause of theeconomy
So nice bussiness Strategy Nike they lie to us telling us that this were very limited so we can go for the hunt for all of them........................... sothey can get sold out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

nike atl also get a restock? seems like more stores got restocks than we think....
Bet they always had them on the back of the store they didnt put them all out on saturday cause they knew they wont sell and some will sit, cause of the economy
So nice bussiness Strategy Nike they lie to us telling us that this were very limited so we can go for the hunt for all of them........................... so they can get sold out
laugh.gif
It makes perfect sense. They probably did that on purpose to create hype, and create the illusion these were more limited and hard to get. Thenwhen the 2nd stock came around, people were scrambling to get them.

smart move on their behalf but lies and charity should never mix.
anybody know what sizes NTLV had as of last night? i know they sold out of 9 and a few bigger sizes mentioned in earlier posts. im actually going to vegastonight and hoping i could make a second charitable donation tomorrow morning haha - maybe get the AF1s or p-rods instead.

i like to give a shout out to all the people who

gave all the info about the restock's everywhere

so people like me could get them for retail .

this is one of the first times i have ever seen so many people

step up and try and help one another.

if thing's were like this all the time alot more people would

be able to copp and resell price's wouldn't get so high

it would be a win - win for everybody in the long run....

just something for everyone to think about.......................................................thanksagain.................................................peace

echo what he said...though i have not been posting much on NT (since i have no connections/info source) i have been around a long time (10 years) and thats hotNT always was...ppl hooking each other up.

real OG I guess...almost 9 years in a few days. I probably would have joined way before then but internet was so primitive that I had no idea what a"message board" was or how to work it really. It did help me grab the first retro xi's and iii's though. If only I lived in the US and notcanada, I would have way more heat to show for it.

but I do have DB vi's on the way - half size down too thanks to babyjumpman and others.

So I missed the FEDEX man today cuz I had a stupid 9:30am class but i'll get em for sure 2morrow!

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Bet they always had them on the back of the store they didnt put them all out on saturday cause they knew they wont sell and some will sit, cause of the economy
So nice bussiness Strategy Nike they lie to us telling us that this were very limited so we can go for the hunt for all of them........................... so they can get sold out
laugh.gif
It makes perfect sense. They probably did that on purpose to create hype, and create the illusion these were more limited and hard to get. Then when the 2nd stock came around, people were scrambling to get them.
Nike just creating hype so they can sell...................................
indifferent.gif

my pairs from ndc showed up at my job today... now to get them sent to me on the company's tab... things i go thru to avoid sales tax lol

^
laugh.gif
in the end it adds up. I think I paid $14 and some change on all my pairs. And for the people wondering about fedex shipping costs I got my pair fromNTNY like 5 minutes ago and it's $12 for ground.

Back
Top Bottom