Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

^? Still cant find a size 12 anyone out there that can help me out?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Yup, sizes 11, and 11.5 for the people above me.

Spoiler [+]
914-946-6214
thanks for the sz. 12
pimp.gif

^^^ I Concur! The quality is exactly what one should expect from a shoe that retails for 165.00. I have three pairs for me and just got my wifee a size 7.5 forher to ball in since shes in a womans league

Thanks for the heads up on the spots but 10.5 is gone... I do have one pair coming in so I am coo with that...

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

i would even take these if they were given to me free..once again..GAR-BEETCH
it's too bad you feel that way. it's one of the best VI's ever made. quality is on point and these shoes are SMOKIN' in person. i'm an old jordan buyer from way back and i'll take these over the black/varsity red VI's that are coming out...which will be garbage...or an OGblack/infrared VI, which is almost too old to hold up these days...soles yellowed, you're lucky if they don't fall apart on your feet.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^^^ I Concur! The quality is exactly what one should expect from a shoe that retails for 165.00. I have three pairs for me and just got my wifee a size 7.5 for her to ball in since shes in a womans league
yoooo she balls? thats pretty sweet!
pimp.gif

i got 2 9.5s for me but i dont need 3 of these so imma sell the extra 9 soon i guess.

I did peep, thanks Baby J, only problem is my spot has size 10 & 11, Da Rep needs a 10.5 =/
I hope I can get some true NikeTalk help for my 2nd and 3rd pairs
"Sometimes I test myself 2 see if I still got" Prodigy, Mobb Deep, "Hell On Earth"

^^^^hopefully I got the job =)
These will be the first retro in my collection 2 be rocked with 2 sets of lace locks
Ill give them gay-pride lace locks, and regular navy locks.

I would definitely help you out but i just need mens size 10.5, i have 2 pairs in mens size 8 just playing it safe and now all of a sudden stores are gettingrestocks in!
I should have waited, oh well forget it.

^^^^damn G, 2 pairs in a size 8? <3 my Unclesam is playing with my emotions. Now he is gonna keep his size 8 FML
They've been getting re-stocked left n right, but that is slowing down
This is a very sticky situation for ppl who want their actualy sizes after the jump

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^damn G, 2 pairs in a size 8? <3 my Unclesam is playing with my emotions. Now he is gonna keep his size 8 FML
They've been getting re-stocked left n right, but that is slowing down
This is a very sticky situation for ppl who want their actualy sizes after the jump
did you ship my shoes...

never put you on blast and never got the refund ... I'll be glad to get the refund .. you had my money for 3 days and no refund yet ..

Can't we all just get along.

Edit: Just got my size 9 from NTLV, even gave me the NT bag
laugh.gif
. Now I gotta trade my other 9.5 for a 9
nerd.gif

Edit again: Not sure what sizes NTChi has since I didn't call them but here's what the stores have that I called.

NTLV: size 9.5, 14 might have other sizes I called for a 12 and she said thats the closet to a 12. 702-650-8888
NTMIA: size 13, 14 305-740-0121
NikeStore WestFarms: size 14, 15 860-521-0407

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Can't we all just get along.

Edit: Just got my size 9 from NTLV, even gave me the NT bag
laugh.gif
. Now I gotta trade my other 9.5 for a 9
nerd.gif

Edit again: Not sure what sizes NTChi has since I didn't call them but here's what the stores have that I called.

NTLV: size 9.5, 14 might have other sizes I called for a 12 and she said thats the closet to a 12. 702-650-8888
NTMIA: size 13, 14 305-740-0121
NikeStore WestFarms: size 14, 15 860-521-0407
pimp.gif
... nice info dude

Im going thru my expansive lace lock collection (over 35 sets) 2 match them, and I can only find 1 gay-pride 6 lace lock =(
I did find some clear navy blue lace locks tho, better than the solid navy. I wonder how they would look fully oxidized.

JUST got off the phone with NT Chicago. As of 2:11 PM Central Time, I was told they have 8.5, 9 and 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom