Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I sold an extra pair on release date at the Nike store for $240 this was after the buyer went to the ATM and he said he didn't feel like getting change cause I originally told him $230, then a dude payed me $20 to get in front of me in the line for people with RSVP confirms cause he had somewhere to be lol, dudes were at the nike store askin for $300 till they heard me charge someone $230 lol

Last edited:
My second pair just arrive..I was inline at Footaction when I Nike tweeted the link, I still waited for them to open got my turn checkout left the mall and then they add it to my cart halfway home : lol still going to decide if I want to keep the two.

ill be there to get that
laugh.gif

I just received the package from Footlocker for these Carmine 6's. They are beautiful in person ! 

Pictures will be posted later ! 

Got my pairs. These came in great. No box issues and more than double paper inside. Someone loved these before sending out to TX.

The reason I don't mess with FNL. In the last 2 years they've been good to me twice. Baron 9 restock and them 89' green 1s on sale for $70. Everything else is just cancelled orders along with multiple charges, spa page for 8 hours, erasing my saved account info etc. they even cancelled my gym red AM90 ice gym red order like really??

FNL used to be my place but this year and towards the end of last year was a strike out every time. NDC has been good to me. Haven't missed a release I wanted yet but that tells me I'm due for a dry spell soon.

Went camping(real camping with a tent and firewood and such) last weekend so i missd out...copped last night for $240not bad i guess...but these things are beautiful!!! glad i copped

Back
Top Bottom