Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

my NDC will be here today and my SP backup will be here tuesday 
nthat.gif

got mine from fnl. craftsmanship is great no mistakes on my pair which is surprising since it was a huge gr. materials however is lacking. the nubuck isnt too bad but the white leather is killing me. literally feels like plastic but whatever. beggers cant be choosers. might actually paint the little piece on the midsole black. give this shoe a 8.6/10

Last edited:
Dudes want $300.00 for these on craiglist... with a straight face. Guess I aint getting no more pairs anytime soon. 

Waiting on both my pairs that our out for delivery jus scored a 20% off code for ndc let's jus say ima be tryna do damage on the 14th nike let me cook cigars,champagne and wtk kds I'm tryna put that code to work lol

Last edited:

^ A) the tint wears off

B) Why did you even buy them if you don't like that part? 
A) I am aware.

B) Since I dislike 1% of the sneaker mold, aspect, etc.  - I shouldn't buy the product? OK, I'll take notes for next time..

View media item 997396Pair came in while I was gone. Overall I love these. My girl had the box sitting next to the trash can. She feels some typa way that we couldn't cop her pair lol. Still on the hunt for that 5.5!!

Only 1 small issue. Not buggin over it but I might try to trim that part down. Worried it might compromise the stitching though...
View media item 997398

Please, I just need these to pop up on any site … FNL FLT NDC WSS JJ SP FA CHMP EB RUVILLA…..Who Else am I Missing?

Just Pop up!!

Yes. Srs. The place I went to claims they didn't get their shipment. I didn't totally buy it though, but it's all good. 
Smh... 

This shoe has haunted me since the CDP pack... and now it continues to haunt me. I can get every size but my size I got one pair and a size 10.....

you ain't lying it bothers me. Compared to my 2000 Olympics its not even fair smh
But that's how the og was, the cdp pair looked like the ankles had double d silicones implanted. :x
Btw, for thise wondering the little part on the medial midsole was white, not black on the og. The cdp pair had it wrong.

My pair comes in today. Ordered even though I had a feeling the leather would be booty. Prepared for disappointment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom